💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS confirms he is not producing on LG6

antpats2

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

"She scrapped this and that" nobody even knows if he was planned to be on LG6 to begin with, I love how people acts like they know exactly what they are doing on the studio and what they are scrapping when in fact nobody knows a **** (and later they state them as facts too). Gaga and most probably other artists does tons of songs before they decide what will be on the album or not, it's just one of the ways for her to find the sound of the album.

DJWS confirmed himself he worked on her next album, so yeah in a way his music is scrapped as he just confimed not being involved anymore because she works with other producers.

Though I agree on the rest, she's ALWAYS working with differents producers and pick what is the the most cohesive. 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moi source told me that it was he's choice because he wanted to focus on his career and stay out of Gaga's shadow because his name is DJ White Shadow and not A DJ Under Gaga's Shadow

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

DJWS confirmed himself he worked on her next album, so yeah in a way his music is scrapped as he just confimed not being involved anymore because she works with other producers.

Though I agree on the rest, she's ALWAYS working with differents producers and pick what is the the most cohesive. 

DJWS is kinda try hard with these news to get attention on him for his own music so we dont know he was really planned for LG6 or if that's how he thought. Anyway Gaga is known for doing a lot of songs before she makes an album so ofc a lot of them wont make the cut for the album, which doesn't really mean she scrapped them but simply it wasn't on her plans 

ElectricKing
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Well we kinda already had that confirmation. Her offical European and Australian music distributor confirmed a new Lady Gaga record this year

Her European music distribution team only handle her releases in the UK for example and look after her when she comes to the UK. They to my understanding wouldn't have any knowledge because she isn't a British artist. They are probably hearing from buzz themselves.

But hey! I'm obviously a fan so I don't want to put a damper on it but I just want to be realistic too! I really love would love an album later this year but I guess we'll all see who's right lol (Doubt anyone will care at that point tbh)

LGMonster95

Or instead of Gaga not having him on her plans, the reason for this might be because he wanted to be on his own (he worked on Cardi and Bruno's collab) 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Her European music distribution team only handle her releases in the UK for example and look after her when she comes to the UK. They to my understanding wouldn't have any knowledge because she isn't a British artist. They are probably hearing from buzz themselves.

But hey! I'm obviously a fan so I don't want to put a damper on it but I just want to be realistic too! I really love would love an album later this year but I guess we'll all see who's right lol (Doubt anyone will care at that point tbh)

Not really because Polydor confirmed it in France

he just said he isn't producing. maybe he still writes. even on ASIB ost he mostly just writes. remember WDYTD is THAT BOP. jk i'm over that song :huntyga: but there's still hope little warholians :pray:

doppelganger
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga sent him flowers with a note. No indication that LG6 was actually recorded with DJWS, everything else recorded with him and Nilan turned out to be for ASIB. Boysnoize worked on interludes as far as we know, perhaps not wise to assume any more. She’s definitely working on something but tbh they could just be demos while she figures out the sound of LG6. 

ElectricKing
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Not really because Polydor confirmed it in France

You can never try and take someone else's point of view can you? You're so headstrong. I'm not undermining you, I understand your point of view, I'm just giving you mine.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

You can never try and take someone else's point of view can you? You're so headstrong. I'm not undermining you, I understand your point of view, I'm just giving you mine.

No need to be hard I wasn't even to you... anyway

2 hours ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I wonder if it ever bothers the people working with her when she randomly scraps projects lol

It’s the business, ya know? They change their own directions as well.

OT: Where did he say he isn’t producing it? He just confirmed others are working on it as well which she does for every album. It’s possible their stuff was scrapped, obviously, but I wouldn’t necessarily take this as confirmation that he’s not on it. There’s a reason he replied to the reply and not the original post. He could have just said, “I’m not on it” or something, but he didn’t. He just confirmed the validity of the text in the reply which does not indicate that he *isn’t* working on it.

Thonin Dyn
45 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well if you count BloodPop, Boys Noize, Sophie, Baseck and Skrillex and their modular music stuff country music things, I guess it'll be :oops:

so skrillex is confirmed for lg6?? 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Hallucinade
23 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

DJWS is kinda try hard with these news to get attention on him for his own music

at least he didn't tease her to be on his album that dropped today:huntyga:

Archived