news

DJWS confirms he is not producing on LG6

antpats2

Featured Posts

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Pretty sure they were ASIB sessions. 

Definitely not I don't think RedOne fits even a bit to ASIB

And the same year she worked with all those EDM producers. She definitely met different producers for her new album. The question is always the same : who will make the cut at the end ?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Definitely not I don't think RedOne fits even a bit to ASIB

And the same year she worked with all those EDM producers. She definitely met different producers for her new album. The question is always the same : who will make the cut at the end ?

Omg. I'm sorry. I misread that as DJWS. Yeah RedOne must be doing something else. I wonder what. Wish Gaga would give him another chance for a different kind of musical collab. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ElectricKing

Lol. Didn't I say?

And all those people were saying to me 'erm she's been in the studio with DJWS and he said he's producing ARTPOP's little sister, don't you remember?' 'stop saying LG6 isn't coming this year'

:ohwell:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

Lol. Didn't I say?

And all those people were saying to me 'erm she's been in the studio with DJWS and he said he's producing ARTPOP's little sister, don't you remember?' 'stop saying LG6 isn't coming this year'

:ohwell:

That doesn't mean 'No LG6 for 2019' though... That just means she changed her team last year which was kind of obvious

She changed direction for LG5 in 2016 and the new album was out 6 months later

ElectricKing
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That doesn't mean 'No LG6 for 2019' though... That just means she changed her team last year which was kind of obvious

She changed direction for LG5 in 2016 and the new album was out 6 months later

Funny thing is people just got heated because I never said LG6 wasn't coming this year, I'm not Gaga's team. I said that I haven't seen her actively work on it and someone replied to me saying 'DJWS said it's ARTPOP's little sister' 'She worked with Bloodpop etc'

Yes she worked with Bloodpop but for a limited time and it could've been anything. Gaga works on a lot of projects, not just studio albums so her working with him doesn't mean it's for LG6. I just think we should all wait for some sort of stable confirmation first.

fathermonster
59 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I swear, if she's scrapped the ARTPOP's little sister/BoysNoize/SOPHIE/Bloodpop album I'm over her:saladga: I NEED that album!

I'd say it's been scrapped 100%, after ASIB success I think she's changed her mind. 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Funny thing is people just got heated because I never said LG6 wasn't coming this year, I'm not Gaga's team. I said that I haven't seen her actively work on it and someone replied to me saying 'DJWS said it's ARTPOP's little sister' 'She worked with Bloodpop etc'

Yes she worked with Bloodpop but for a limited time and it could've been anything. Gaga works on a lot of projects, not just studio albums so her working with him doesn't mean it's for LG6. I just think we should all wait for some sort of stable confirmation first.

Well we kinda already had that confirmation. Her offical European and Australian music distributor confirmed a new Lady Gaga record this year

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

I'd say it's been scrapped 100%, after ASIB success I think she's changed her mind. 

Nah DJWS has been scrapped not BP, BN, Sophie and the others.  Those sessions happened months after DJWS" tour bus sessions.

DJWS didn't say LG6 is not happening he just confirmed she worked with other producers and he is not involved (anymore)

Summer Boy

I really like his productions but I'm glad he's not producing on LG6, we need new producers! Sophie, BloodPop and Boys Noize here we go! 

fathermonster
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Nah DJWS has been scrapped not BP, BN, Sophie and the others.  Those sessions happened months after DJWS" tour bus sessions.

DJWS didn't say LG6 is not happening he just confirmed she worked with other producers 

I hope so!! 

Luke78619
39 minutes ago, Sugden said:

yall want another ARTPOP? lmao that album was a mess :poot:

I want an album full of fake instrumental leaks pre-ARTPOP, those were the **** :legend:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Hallucinade

I wrote with him on Instagram, he told me that he want's to get off the hamster wheel for a while, I assume he means working in general...

Archived