💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS confirms he is not producing on LG6

antpats2

Featured Posts

He has had a good run and is receiving royalties from ASIB.  He shouldn’t talk so much when he knows his tracks could be scrapped.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Sebs said:

he could be trolling tho

I don't think so, it fits to the change of team we have seen last year tbh... It's not a big surprise. She already did this in the past, changing her team when she's changing direction

gumzy3000
31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well I guess she scrapped him for BloodPop, Boys Noize, Baseck and more sometimes last year

Baseck? Who is that and when did this rumour start? 

trolly troll troll

monketsharona
Just now, gumzy3000 said:

Baseck? Who is that and when did this rumour start? 

Baseck is a good friend of Boys Noize, he is also a techno dance producer. he was tagged on a muted video with BN and BP and Skrillex when Gaga was in the studio. Baseck is also always liking and commenting on Gaga's posts. He is definitely involved

gumzy3000

I liked his work but it’s a good idea of Gaga to work with different producers and musicians routinely. Not only will she learn different things from the new experiences but also, the music willl sound different and it can take Gaga into new and exciting sounds. :excited:

trolly troll troll

imnotyourbabe10

Curious to see what she does this time around.  Still missing RedOne (not just for the bops -- doing my best not to live in 08-10 days lol -- Angel Down is a gorgeous song, though!)  Would love to see what she could do with Beck (DIC was fabulous). 

Kindness Ponk

Though I love ARTPOP, I don't want her to repeat herself. So kudos to Gaga for exploring new sounds.

derpmonster
38 minutes ago, dit said:

yaaas.png

I enjoy some of his work with Gaga but it's time she branched out fully again! No need to revisit DJWS just yet. There's always LG7 for that 

You mean Album Of The Year 2031? :vegas:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That could happen, RedOne spent around a month in LA and Portland when she was spending time there in 2018. 

Pretty sure they were ASIB sessions. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived