Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS confirms he is not producing on LG6

antpats2

Featured Posts

nattuggla
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm sure what happened to RedOne in 2016 is happening to DJWS nowadays. That doesn't mean there is bad blood or she won't work with them in the future...

She clearly changed her direction back mid 2018 when she worked for months with BloodPop, Boys Noise, Sophie, Justin Tranter, Baseck and others. LG5 / Joanne vibes. Told you this... 

Watch her changing directions once again after her breakup with Christian. :triggered:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
8 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I wonder if it ever bothers the people working with her when she randomly scraps projects lol

Eh, they're probably used to it. Just because we follow every step or try to follow as much we are aware of all the stuff that is scrapped. I'm sure most major artists go through this process. Like all the writing camps, songs that get passed along 10 times before someone picks it up and so on. 

TheSlash

Remember, he also wrote songs on ARTPOP, so he might be involved in LG6, but not in production :lana: 

Ew, David!

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I wonder if it ever bothers the people working with her when she randomly scraps projects lol

She always worked like this, just look at the huge amount of unreleased stuff she has from each era, even back in 2008...

Producers are fully in the know that the could not make the cut

Though I am sure Gaga will find a way to work with DJWS and RedOne later in her career. She clearly love them.

NNOOOOOO :messga:

anyone who reacts "yass" i hope u step on a lego

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Widows Kiss

I'm happy she's working with new producers. Some people really should leave ARTPOP behind, it's not happening. :kiss:

nattuggla

Tbh I think the main producer will be Bloodpop but I could imagine that 1-2 DJWS songs could end up on the album or his stuff got reworked by someone else similar to RedOne's Angel Down, so that DJWS still could get credits. 

I am more curious if RedOne will end up somehow on the next album. He even was involved on one song each on ARTPOP and Joanne. If he won't be on LG6 I think we can assume she has moved on in working with him in the future. 

PanPikus

We been knew? She was working with him only in late 2017 and then it was obvious that BloodPop took over :trollga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

theahsfan

He did work on it but she scrapped his tracks obviously. He confirmed it was LG6 they were working on on Instagram.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I am more curious if RedOne will end up somehow on the next album. He even was involved on one song each on ARTPOP and Joanne. If he won't be on LG6 I think we can assume she has moved on in working with him in the future. 

That could happen, RedOne spent around a month in LA and Portland when she was spending time there in 2018. RedOne is rarely going to the US unless he has some big work there.

I don't think Gaga is moving on from her favorite friends / producers. I think she's just working with a lot of people and then picking what seems the most consistent tracks 

Archived