💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS confirms he is not producing on LG6

antpats2

Featured Posts

messybottom

If Bloodpop is producing her next album, she's going to be owning pop radio again :giveup:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I'm glad. I'm ready to hear what someone else can produce alongside Gaga. He had a good run. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

NIGHTCRAWLER

that's sad in a way but she definitely needs to innovate her sounds so that is for sure a good thing for her music ! 2013 EDM can stay in 2013. Let the futuristic sounds take place now 

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

This really is gonna be Joanne 2.0 huh?  She scrapped a whole album again :giveup:

No she didnt?

Bloodpop has always seemed to be the executive producer of LG6

Um how does this confirm that hes not producing.. Correct could simply mean other are producing as well which obviously is true. 

Anderson123

Wow this is a big surprise, did not expect it at all given the fact that he was the main producer when they started. This is why I never take any clues or info for granted, she changes her mind all the time and I don’t blame her, she’s a true artist. If she’s going in another direction, I hope it’s because the album is going to be even better!

monketsharona

At the end of the day when you work with Gaga I feel like it's better for a producer to be contacted later on during the process than earlier :oops:

:party:thank goodness. 

All respect to djws but im interested in hearing a new sound. I’m sure he still has writing credits though. 

He even played songs for the fans that came to his house, which are apparently on LG6 according to him. 

Emigrante

Suddenly everybody loves DJ white shadow? Not so long ago everybody was hating him. :)

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

7 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

Ever since The Cure I don't want him on her record :trollga: I'm excited for the new guys.

Yeah me too, it sounded like an outdated song from Justin Bieber 

Chickens in Malibu

I have a feeling Gaga was upset with DJWS during the bad press she received about R.Kelly. It was his idea and he put them in touch 10minutes after suggesting it (probably gaga didn't even think it through).

Archived