💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga x Abramovic

Noah X

Featured Posts

Ryusei

It was a very ARTPOP phase :awkney: 

Imagine her get naked with a crystal and yelling EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now

Musery

JazzGa

She most certainly doesn't do that exact thing specifically, but she is still into meditation so Marina had an influence on her in her own way. I don't think it is fair to write off her experience with Abramovic as something juvenile like a "phase" 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

calmar
54 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

It was a very ARTPOP phase :awkney: 

Imagine her get naked with a crystal and yelling EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now

What I always noticed was that the note Gaga hits isn't an E or an 'A', it's C#. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

TimisaMonster

Well during the Joanne era she was into meditation and all that so I just dont think it's to this degree...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Smother Em Eh

IDK I can’t really picture her doing it now. I kinda think she left it in the ARTPOP Era!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Remember when she streamed herself meditating during Joanne and thousands of people watched her lay there motionless :huntyga: I don't think she's given up

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Not gonna lie, some of the aesthetics from the Gaga x Abramovic video are incredible. That's what I thought the ARTPOP visuals were gonna be like.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived