Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do you think 'Haus Beauty' is the next step for Gaga?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

As the title says - why do you think Gaga is starting her own beauty line? Do you think it will tie in with her music? Do you think it's purely a business opportunity? Is it because she's just really interested in makeup? Or?

Regina George

Maybe she felt like it’s a good idea considering she was kinda known for her “crazy” make up... I personally don’t think it’s a good idea but I believe her judgment. I’m sure it’ll do just fine and that it will be something different as usual..

Shipper

Can these please be a beauty line that includes skincare routine and not only makeup? 

Moisturizers,  toners and face wash that are marketed for both men and women.  

Skin care is widely popular in Asia even for men. In Korea they have bundles they sell so guys in the military could still do their skincare regimen while deployed. This would be awesome. 

Inb4 she sells her version of bussyboy soap and Azaelia will be on a rant again. :flower:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Why is she starting a beauty line? Because she loves the jag, the jet, and the mansion. It's an extremely lucrative venture. That is the only reason.

The best we can hope for is a stunning promotional campaign like the one Steven Kline did for Fame.

TimisaMonster

Another venture of business...and art and expression. I do want her to make this about how MEN can feel attractive too and dont need to feel embarrassed for wanting to look nice too

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 hours ago, Shipper said:

Can these please be a beauty line that includes skincare routine and not only makeup? 

Moisturizers,  toners and face wash that are marketed for both men and women.  

Skin care is widely popular in Asia even for men. In Korea they have bundles they sell so guys in the military could still do their skincare regimen while deployed. This would be awesome. 

Inb4 she sells her version of bussyboy soap and Azaelia will be on a rant again. :flower:

I’d love for it to be or include a skincare line.  Her skin is really amazing and is skin goals :giveup:

LilyLark

It's not uncommon for stars, someone probably approached her and pitched it and was quite convincing. It makes a bit more sense than perfume, tbh, but if she was going to go the business route I would figure clothing/shoes more than makeup.  At the end of the day, I'm neutral on it and don't get why some fans hate it. If they don't like it, don't buy it. I don't think it will have anything to do with L6.

Doncho

I hope its because she wants and likes the idea. Not here for her team forcing her to do it like the perfumes...

thefamebitch

I am truly puzzled as to why this is her 'next' step after the massive re-emergence into the public spotlight over the past year.  Tbh, I find it comical that she, at one time, supposedly couldn't stand promoting perfumes (Eau De Gaga) for shallow money & success.  Now, she's going to release an entire line of cosmetics that are likely more expensive than what is available in an already saturated market.  I don't get why she is doing this besides being a money making opportunity for her. 

LilyLark
19 minutes ago, thefamebitch said:

I am truly puzzled as to why this is her 'next' step after the massive re-emergence into the public spotlight over the past year.  Tbh, I find it comical that she, at one time, supposedly couldn't stand promoting perfumes (Eau De Gaga) for shallow money & success.  Now, she's going to release an entire line of cosmetics that are likely more expensive than what is available in an already saturated market.  I don't get why she is doing this besides being a money making opportunity for her. 

Is it even confirmed, tho? Because business talks doesn't necessarily equal a firm deal and products.  That's what I've been wondering about.  I wouldn't be surprised at all, because a lot of celebrities try and get into business somehow, but it does seem like an odd step right now.

thefamebitch
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Is it even confirmed, tho? Because business talks doesn't necessarily equal a firm deal and products.  That's what I've been wondering about.  I wouldn't be surprised at all, because a lot of celebrities try and get into business somehow, but it does seem like an odd step right now.

I am actually kind of hoping that this is all fake and not true!  I agree with you, it just seems so odd to me after ASIB and the success of Shallow that this would be her next step. After years of waiting, she's re-engaged so much of the public FINALLY... but are those people willing to buy a bunch of makeup from her or, rather, stream her new music?  Based off the past months of her career, the type of people she has been familiar with are the are the types to listen to her music/ watch her in a film.

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, thefamebitch said:

I am actually kind of hoping that this is all fake and not true!  I agree with you, it just seems so odd to me after ASIB and the success of Shallow that this would be her next step. After years of waiting, she's re-engaged so much of the public FINALLY... but are those people willing to buy a bunch of makeup from her or, rather, stream her new music?  Based off the past months of her career, the type of people she has been familiar with are the are the types to listen to her music/ watch her in a film.

Yeah, it's odd. I'm neutral on the idea, and I understand celebrities trying to make businesses as I'm sure they are pitched all the time although makeup, instead of clothing, is a weird fit imo as she sincerely seems to adore theatrical clothes and I can see why that avenue would be very appealing for her compared to makeup. 

It's just the timing is weird. I don't think it would keep her from releasing L6, it's just L6 likely isn't coming until late Q3 or Q4 and so releasing makeup beforehand is just weird. 

I don't know if it's fake, necessarily, so much as extremely premature or something that may be finalized at a later date or a deal that may fall through. Because if I remember, correctly, the quote didn't sound like a signed and sealed deal.

Archived