Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jussie Smollett "attackers" were actually his drug dealers

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

*oprah's so what's the truth gif*

Both "attackers" were actually his friends, one of them sold Ecstasy to him on the regular. Jussie approached them because he recently was mistreated in a racist way by the higher-ups of Empire's network and decided that him being a victim of a blatantly racist attack would make them feel bad about how they are treating him. He provided the two with $100 to purchase two red hats, the bleach, a rope and other stuff and instructed them to beat him up a tiny bit near a camera, but not too much.

Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Lol. I guess he needs them for “more than dope” :ally:

looooooooooooooooool

Borislshere

Ugh what a mess. Like I'm sure there were way easier ways to go about being mistreated by FOX's higher ups. I know for a fact that his cast mates love him like family and would've found some sort of way to handle things behind the scenes. Especially Taraji. He threw a good part of his career away with this mess. I'm hurt and disappointed. 

Regina George

THIs is literally getting worse by minutes. I’m actually shook by what he’s capable of. I thought he was a good person when I saw him on Ellen. 

Shipper

Hope he said good-bye to his career and he saved enough to get by for a few years until society and the media forgot what he did. :wtf:

It's going to be hard cuz in the social media age,  forgiving and forgetting past grievances or even Petty Twitter comments are basically impossible.  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Zander
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

THIs is literally getting worse by minutes. I’m actually shook by what he’s capable of. I thought he was a good person when I saw him on Ellen. 

I know, just when I think everything has come out there’s more. I keep thinking how awful it is that someone considered to be in a minority group did this. I really hope nobody else pulls a stunt like this. 

FinnishGypsy

Im not worried about his career, but I’m devastated that someone high-profile has taken something (I.e., hate crimes) that is happening every day in the US (and increasing every year since 2016, per the FBI), and making it seem like a hoax. 

This will just be yet another “fake news” talking point, and it infuriates me.

It’s like when ONE woman makes a fake rape allegation, it makes it that much harder for the 99.99% of real rape allegations that happen nonstop and aren’t believed because of bullshit like this.

ETA: Sorry for horrific sentence structure above; I’m upset.

thatfoxyfeeling

You know what is really sad about all this is that this kind of attention should be given to REAL crimes. :fthis:

Archived