💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ava Max saying she's Gaga's cousin

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Ava Max was invited in a French talk show 2 days ago. Before she performed her hit Sweet but Psycho in an acoustic version, we learnt a little bit more about the rising pop star and her lead single.

The interviewer quickly made some comparisons with Gaga, calling her "the new Lady Gaga". Many monsters have already noticed how is Ava avoiding as much as possible to talk about Gaga. Even though she might be exhausted of the comparison, she did not avoid it this time.

(From 1:09)

Interviewer : "We call you the pop Gaga, the new Lady Gaga, who are you ? her sister ?"

Ava : "Oh my god, you know what ? She's Italian and I'm Albanian, so maybe we're cousins"

Not sure this answer will feed those who wanted to know what does Ava think about Gaga ! 

acoustic performance :

Spoiler

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VoldeLorde2

Honestly, can everyone stop comparing them. I get it if it's a joke, but it has to be annoying for her to be compared to Gaga for every interview she does. It also makes everyone have high expectations when the girl is just starting her career. I love both and I stan both, but it's bothering me. 

If I were her and was starting to launch my career I'd be ****ing annoyed being compared to other artists all the time. I'm sure she'd much rather talk about her creative process, etc. It's Gaga - Madonna all over again.

A Real Panda
4 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I am so scared of this turning into a madonna-gaga feud :madge: Please let her alone 

It wont simply because Gaga doesnt throw hate or shade at other artists

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

I am so scared of this turning into a madonna-gaga feud :madge: Please let her alone 

Gaga will never ever bring a new artist down just to look strong. She doesn't need this.

So no I don't see that 'feud' happening as Gaga is not Madonna

Lord Temptation

She’s okay. The Gaga comparisons are such a reach though. Her and Gaga are nothing alike in interviews. One song that sounds mildly similar to a The Fame era track doesn’t mean d*ck. I wonder what her next song will be like? If it’s like Poker Face then we can say she’s purposely trying to be compared to 2008Ga.

OMonster

You know, watching that acoustic performance... this girl is super talented and is growing, vocally, at a rapid pace. Each performance, she gets better. She's definitely one to watch - and personally, I think it's very exciting that we've entered an era where Gaga's impact and influence is now seen and felt in many up-and-coming artists. Gaga really did that. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived