💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Nicki about to start her tour in Germany

Runway

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I dont like her or her music, but I honestly feel bad for her...

Why do you feel sorry for her? The show is sold out?

3 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

its clearly not 

4 minutes ago, OBEY said:

its clearly not 

Lmfao you people are insane. The show hasn’t even started yet! The hate is as real as it’s pathetic.

Just now, darkpaw said:

Lmfao you people are insane. The show hasn’t even started yet! The hate is as real as it’s pathetic.

Well, I guess they have put the curtains on just for fun... But let's wait and see :gayhat::ohwell:

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LadyLuca

Woa....This is empty... I remember the born this way ball in cologne..It was emtpy too. Like 7000/20000 people beeing there.  I got really bad seats and one of their workers put me in the 5th row (seating on the side) , meaning there were like 10-15 rows more or less empty behind us. And it was the best experience for me I could see Gagas sweat xd. I was so close. 

But thiiis. this is more than just emtpy. Im suprised.... This feels like 300/20000 people. but im bad at guessing such numbers.

Wait? is this the start of her tour? usually people fly in countries to see the tour first. the tickets are 65-90 euro (which i saw) its not too much. wierd

Edit: thought the show already started. Seems like people are comming. Everythings normal it always take time for everybody to come. I already wonderd.

Doncho
15 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Because If I was an artist, I wouldnt like to have an empty show like that :cryga:

Doncho
7 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Oh, really? Didnt know lmao.

I remember something similar happening to the BTWB.

Just now, Doncho said:

Oh, really? Didnt know lmao.

I remember something similar happening to the BTWB.

Has not even started yet. That’s why these comments have me really puzzled! 

Opening act is just on

Archived