💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Vegas Brothel Offers Discounts for Academy Members if ASIB wins Best Pic

Serial Chiller

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/star-****-vegas-brothel-offers-080345216.html

Members of the Academy have a lot riding on Sunday’s awards show, other than going live without a host, because sex workers in Las Vegas are ready to hand out major discounts if “A Star Is Born” takes home Best Picture.

The girls at Sheri’s Ranch brothel, just outside of Las Vegas, are huge fans of the Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper film.

Brothel madam, Dena, tells The Blast, “The film really hit a cord with the ladies here,” explaining, “It’s a heartbreaking love story set in the enticing yet soul-squeezing world of the entertainment industry, an industry that sex workers are very acquainted with. For women that party with musicians, performing artists, and dreamers of all types, many of whom achieve their goals and some who fall short, ‘A Star is Born’ is a timeless fable that genuinely resonates with us.”

We’re told the legal sex workers at Sheri’s will be offering a 50% discount on “intimate services” to Academy members if the film takes home the top award.

One of the brothel’s best workers, Allissa, is actually extending a personal invite to Gaga and Cooper. She is excited for Sunday and says, “Lady Gaga is a sex-positive performer and an inspiration to all of the women here. So, I’m just saying, we have a piano in our parlor and we offer free limo service from the airport.”

Even though there’s a good chance “A Star Is Born” will bring home an Oscar or two Sunday night, Best Picture will be a tall order as it squares up against Hollywood heavyweights like “Bohemian Rhapsody” and “Roma.”

Don't know if this is reliable, but ... :flower:

I wanna f*ck, Oscar voter hooker
Haaaaa-ooookeerrr
Yea you're my hooker

3 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

One of the brothel’s best workers, Allissa, is actually extending a personal invite to Gaga and Cooper. She is excited for Sunday and says, “Lady Gaga is a sex-positive performer and an inspiration to all of the women here. So, I’m just saying, we have a piano in our parlor and we offer free limo service from the airport.”

This made me a little emotional lmao :diane: Gaga has hit a chord with so many people, she truly is a sex-positive performer! I love that

Serial Chiller
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

This made me a little emotional lmao :diane: Gaga has hit a chord with so many people, she truly is a sex-positive performer! I love that

Even when she's Ally she steals the drag queens and the lap dancers' hearts. 

We stan. :diane:

joanoflark

This is the 2019 version of the "Lady Gaga fans are offering blowjobs on Craigslist for those who purchased her new single Applause". Little Monsters make me emotional. Good job, ladies. 

giphy.gif

I'm not even gonna lie, their explanation and reasoning is super sweet and made me lowkey emotional tbh

3 points in and ready for more

RAMROD

Ayyyyyy!!! Them Academy Members better get it!! :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived