💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ok, the GP is going Wild!!!

Akiki

Featured Posts

The internet is going crazy about Gaga's break up with Carino and the Cooper possible romance!

It's EVERYWHERE!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING!

The Oscars performance will spread like wildfire. Some magazines even ask if Gaga will be bradley date for the Oscars. I can't:icega:

giphy.gif

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

They’re literally under every Gaga post with Bradley gifs. I wonder if the gp knows Irina exists? :oprah:

My sister even came up to me and told me lmao I was like girlll i knowww omgggg the rumors were there for weeks but I didn't want to believe!!! I'm sad but gagged at the coverage 

5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

They’re literally under every Gaga post with Bradley gifs. I wonder if the gp knows Irina exists? :oprah:

90% are bradley gifs and people shipping. the other 5% are people thinking she still was with Taylor and the other 5% are about Irina

Spoiler

0% for Carino :laughga:

HausofGabo

if that brings her even more success, I'm here for it 

:whitney: 

I mean we have to look at the bright side :huntyga: 

It can be everywhere but it doesn’t mean sh!t. Y’all are trying to make them a thing. They won’t be a thing.

3 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

More like just GGD :ohwell:

It's everywhere! Even on television people are talking about Gaga being in love with Cooper and that being the reason for the split

They kiss when they're done singing Shallow, Bradley announces "wife who?", the whole world implodes, the only people left on earth are Bradley Motherf-cking Cooper and that Rah Rah B!itch.

My name isn't Timmers

2020Covid19IsOurs

At this rate people might demand cooper make love to Gaga on stage during her ahhhaaaahhaaaaaaaaaa part :ohno:

&xtz=-330&jv=13.13.4-stackpath&bv=2.5.1

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

1 minute ago, Timmers said:

They kiss when they're done singing Shallow, Bradley announces "wife who?", the whole world implodes, the only people left on earth are Bradley Motherf-cking Cooper and that Rah Rah B!itch.

I hope so :huntyga:

giphy.gif

Archived