đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Every Artrave Wig EVER!

DC

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

Yes!

Off topic, but that’s one thing I love so much about the artRAVE. It was so experimental. She would randomly change a wig for one night only, or wear an outfit only once, the setlist changed so much, she was constantly trying new things and experimenting.

And for every changed moment, there's something to love, like the brunette wig from the Uncasville date durring the Paparazzi set, AMAZING costume! 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool
4 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

And for every changed moment, there's something to love, like the brunette wig from the Uncasville date durring the Paparazzi set, AMAZING costume! 

Agreed! This wig should have been worn more than once!

I also think it’s great because most fans who went to this tour got a somewhat unique experience, whether it be that they heard Fashion! at the early shows, or they were there when Judas was added to the setlist, or they got a wig or outfit that had never been worn, or they got to hear Dope finally get added and mixed with IWBWY. Even the props changed, the DWUW monster paw chair didn’t raise up in the air until a couple months into the tour. That show always felt fresh because it was constantly changing. 

See The Best In Everyone

1 minute ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

I also think it’s great because most fans who went to this tour got a somewhat unique experience, whether it be that they heard Fashion! at the early shows, or they were there when Judas was added to the setlist, or they got a wig or outfit that had never been worn, or they got to hear Dope finally get added and mixed with IWBWY. Even the props changed, the DWUW monster paw chair didn’t raise up in the air until a couple months into the tour. That show always felt fresh because it was constantly changing. 

All of this happened and yet I didn't go :bon:

... but I was in the fourth grade and didn't know anything about the artrave so that kind of evens it all out :D

2School4Cool
1 minute ago, DCgaga said:

All of this happened and yet I didn't go :bon:

... but I was in the fourth grade and didn't know anything about the artrave so that kind of evens it all out :D

At least you didn’t knowingly miss a date and just weren’t a LM yet. Have you ever gotten to see Gaga live?

See The Best In Everyone

2 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

At least you didn’t knowingly miss a date and just weren’t a LM yet. Have you ever gotten to see Gaga live?

Yes, the JWT! Before I went though I wasn't a Little Monster, I was HUGE into Sia, and even made my own Sia shirts and stuff, which I wore to the concert :laughga:

My dad bought me tickets to the Excel Energy Center show in St. Paul or Mariah Carey and Lionel Richie's tour, back when I also kind of liked Mariah Carey. Then they rescheduled the date, and that's when my dad first heard that Lady Gaga was gonna be touring and saw that she was also going to be at the Excel Energy center, so being the Little Monster HE was he bought the tickets for the August 21st show :laughga: btw that was the day of the eclipse, which we never got to see :vegas:

I knew all the songs from Joanne because my mom bought the album once she heard Million Reasons, GREAT song, so I knew pretty much all the songs in the setlist except for Bloody Mary and Scheisse :derpga: to be fair I knew she had a song called Bloody Mary, but I never took the time to listen the that masterpiece :triggered:

After the show I instantly became a Little Monster and my life has changed ever since then, and forever. Such an amazing fan base we are :sis:

2School4Cool
10 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Yes, the JWT! Before I went though I wasn't a Little Monster, I was HUGE into Sia, and even made my own Sia shirts and stuff, which I wore to the concert :laughga:

My dad bought me tickets to the Excel Energy Center show in St. Paul or Mariah Carey and Lionel Richie's tour, back when I also kind of liked Mariah Carey. Then they rescheduled the date, and that's when my dad first heard that Lady Gaga was gonna be touring and saw that she was also going to be at the Excel Energy center, so being the Little Monster HE was he bought the tickets for the August 21st show :laughga: btw that was the day of the eclipse, which we never got to see :vegas:

I knew all the songs from Joanne because my mom bought the album once she heard Million Reasons, GREAT song, so I knew pretty much all the songs in the setlist except for Bloody Mary and Scheisse :derpga: to be fair I knew she had a song called Bloody Mary, but I never took the time to listen the that masterpiece :triggered:

After the show I instantly became a Little Monster and my life has changed ever since then, and forever. Such an amazing fan base we are :sis:

That’s actually an amazing story. That has to be so cool knowing that you became a fan through seeing her in person. I’m sure it’s amazing to have an experience of learning how awesome she is by actually being at her show.

Spoiler

Also, you luckily missed out on the most stressful part of the show. As a hardcore fan who knew the setlist inside out, I knew she had removed Bloody Mary from certain shows. The interlude before Bloody Mary ended and all us little monsters had to tediously wait for what felt like 30 seconds to wait and see if she was going to play it. I felt so relieved when I heard the first string pluck of that song :laughga:

See The Best In Everyone

2 minutes ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

That’s actually an amazing story. That has to be so cool knowing that you became a fan through seeing her in person. I’m sure it’s amazing to have an experience of learning how awesome she is by actually being at her show.

Hide contents

Also, you luckily missed out on the most stressful part of the show. As a hardcore fan who knew the setlist inside out, I knew she had removed Bloody Mary from certain shows. The interlude before Bloody Mary ended and all us little monsters had to tediously wait for what felt like 30 seconds to wait and see if she was going to play it. I felt so relieved when I heard the first string pluck of that song :laughga:

Omg :ladyhaha: 

Yeah I gave a promise to myself not to look at the setlist before hand, cause the best part is not knowing what's next at a concert :flower:

I knew she would be playing all her hits like Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Just Dance, Poker Face, and so on. Then someone in the line (that took forever for us to get in btw) said that Million Reasons was the last song. I turned around and covered my ears, annoyed that they were gonna ruin it more :laughga:

JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

+ she deleted and added MJH + added Bang Bang + had special moments with fans

I See You

2School4Cool
9 hours ago, DCgaga said:

Omg :ladyhaha: 

Yeah I gave a promise to myself not to look at the setlist before hand, cause the best part is not knowing what's next at a concert :flower:

I knew she would be playing all her hits like Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Just Dance, Poker Face, and so on. Then someone in the line (that took forever for us to get in btw) said that Million Reasons was the last song. I turned around and covered my ears, annoyed that they were gonna ruin it more :laughga:

I should be better about avoiding spoilers but I can’t haha. I almost always know the setlist inside out before I go to a show :laughga:

See The Best In Everyone

Archived