event

The Brit Awards 2019

Dutch

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

I'm really looking forward to calvin's performance. let's hope Dua does make not any akward dance this time tho

1 minute ago, Stef said:

Little Mix Brit performances are becoming a little bit formulaic :laughga: sing a verse, dramatic lead into chorus, breakdown before final chorus :neyde: 

they done great but it’s like cut and paste. Also who manages this group? They’ve got a single that’s tanking hard right now. Where’s the promo :air: 

My thoughts exactly. I really love it, but this is indeed the exact same formula as their previous performances. :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

yeah I know, but I meant that besides the STS the way of singing the song they have is arianesque

True. They jumped on the Ariana sound but that sound isn’t really trending anymore. They are late.

Andreu
Just now, Dutch said:

My thoughts exactly. I really love it, but this is indeed the exact same formula as their previous performances. :deadbanana:

True. They jumped on the Ariana sound but that sound isn’t really trending anymore. They are late.

and also a "problem" I had with the performance is that they were focused on like absolutely everything but singing. Anc I cn see why people would like this, but it's not what I'm looking for

Archived