Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stop sending Carino hate

Chromatic

Featured Posts

Chromatic

I went to check on Carino's Instagram, out of curiosity, to see if his photos of her were still up - they are.

What I further noticed, is the immense amount of hate and negativity that is coming his way right now. I included an excerpt in the spoiler, just to show you how awful it is. This comment was posted by a GGD member, on his latest post.

Spoiler

“Oh it looks like this piece of **** gold digger is gone from Gaga's life... go back to the hell that spawned you!”

I know we all had different opinions about this guy, but let's remember, none of us knows what actually caused the break up, and I truly don't believe it is fair to pin it all on him.

It is rather shocking, and it saddens me, to see monsters behave this way.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

People need to stop and know their place! Be nice for a change! I honestly can’t with some of you.. Just have respect! 

Just looking at the comments some fans are writting down in his last picture is disgusting. Yeah, we learned a lot about all the kindness and compassion Gaga talks about every ****ing day, uh :saladga:

People were doing it when they were together aswell, it won't stop because people are just nasty

:saladga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Ryusei

I dont think that is any of us (i hope :triggered: ) but obv. he gave her a lot of happiness while they were together, people need to start using their common sense..

Musery

The sad things that those kind of people probably are bullied in school, had a tragedy, wrote a letter to Gaga about how she changed their lives with her kindness.. but they can't be kind to one person that they don't know.

Breakup is difficult, but it's not erasing the love that he gave to her and he did, he loved her a lot.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

crybrowz
12 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

People need to stop and know their place! Be nice for a change! I honestly can’t with some of you.. Just have respect! 

You know LMs are something else when they have to be told to be nice by Regina George :madge:

Chromatic
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I dont think that is any of us (i hope :triggered: ) but obv. he gave her a lot of happiness while they were together, people need to start using their common sense..

The comment I included is ''one of us'' - I could easily tag that person.

Diamond heart99

I don’t like the guy, but if you are posting stuff to him on Instagram, you are mentally ill.

Unless it’s “delete your account”

I would find that entertaining. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

SiliconeMonster

It shouldn't even matter what beliefs or opinions anyone held about him. This fanbase can be so toxic and nasty. He's a human being and no person should direct such hatred to anyone, especially a person they couldn't possibly have known at all. Disgusting. 

Find your freedom in the music

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The comment I included is ''one of us'' - I could easily tag that person.

that's sad.. @ them, expose them.They deserve it tbh

giphy.gif 

Musery

Archived