Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Shallow" is Winning The Longevity Game

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

"Shallow" ohhhh shallow. 

We saw this song peak early on at #5 and stay in the Top 10 for just two weeks. It fell slowly down the chart, and then Christmas songs went away and award season started. The song began to rise again. 

Today "Shallow" made it to its 20th week on the Hot 100. The song rose to #18, from #24. Spending a 5th week in the Top 20. 

After 20 weeks, if a song cannot manage to stay in the Top 50, it will be knocked off the Hot 100. Well, since "Shallow" is at #18, there's no chance that it is going off the chart anytime soon, especially with Oscars this weekend. 

It has now spent as many weeks on the chart at "Born This Way", "You & I" and "Million Reasons". It's already surpassed many of her other singles ("Judas", "Marry The Night", "Do What U Want", "G.U.Y.", "Perfect Illusion", and "The Cure")

A queen of longevity. 

Shallow (2018/2019) *2 weeks in Top 10*
1st Week: #28
2nd Week: #5 – PEAK POSITION
3rd Week: #10
4th Week: #14
5th Week: #21
6th Week: #22
7th Week: #24
8th Week: #23
9th Week: #28
10th Week: #38
11th Week: #39
12th Week: #44
13th Week: #52
14th Week: #29
15th Week: #23
16th Week: #24
17th Week: #24
18th Week: #16
19th Week: #24
20th Week: #18 (still charting)

- 2 week in Top 10

- 5 weeks in Top 20

- 16 weeks in Top 30

Mirages

I hope it repeaks :vegas: what's the longest charting Gaga song by the way? 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Mirages said:

I hope it repeaks :vegas: what's the longest charting Gaga song by the way? 

Our good sis "'Just Dance" at 49 weeks

AndiGaga

Stream the sh*t out of it in the Oscar Week!!!! AMERICANS!! STREAM IT! BUY IT! 

I REALLY didnt give up yet hoping that it will become a #1 on Billboard .... Oscar week is her last chance for that

But another week in the Top 10 would be amazing too

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, AndiGaga said:

Stream the sh*t out of it in the Oscar Week!!!! AMERICANS!! STREAM IT! BUY IT! 

I REALLY didnt give up yet hoping that it will become a #1 on Billboard .... Oscar week is her last chance for that

But another week in the Top 10 would be amazing too

It won't go #1, Ariana is just too powerful right now.

BUT since it is already at #1 on digital sales, i can totally see that rising exponentially with the Oscars, and the song seems to stream well when it gets attention from the media. So i think it really has hope to at least reach #10. The only reason it's at #18 this week is because some of Ariana's album tracks are above it. So say it's really at #15 or #16 now. Oscars could pump it up enough to reach #10

1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Her 2nd bestselling single in pure sales, that deserves its Diamond certification since forever! 🙌🏼

1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Her 2nd bestselling single in pure sales, that deserves its Diamond certification since forever! 🙌🏼

Ok performance in the US especially when compared to how much it slayed everywhere else. Radio sucks for not embracing it :grr:

Either way it has done incredibly well WW and i hope it snatches that well deserved 3rd week in the top 10!

Archived