achievement

ASIB wins 2 Gold Derby Awards

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

Obviously Original song for Shallow :vegas:
Total shallow awards: 26
http://www.ladygagamedia.net/all-the-awards-shallow-has-won-so-far/

Just a few awards and we beat Formation as the most awarded song of all time.

And bradley has finally won Best Actor :firega:

Xoxo, Hoooooaaaahkhaaaahh :pole::hor:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

hi this is off topic but can someone help me remember which KPOP star shared the Music to my Eyes song on his instagram? I know he's from a boy band.

I saw this is the chart discussion a few weeks back posted by either @mosterious or @franz i forgot :sweat: both were from the chart discussion thread

AlexanderMagno
9 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Just a few awards and we beat Formation as the most awarded song of all time.

How many does Formation have? If it needs "a few" I'm guessing it's hard to reach, since there are not many more awards left.

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

How many does Formation have? If it needs "a few" I'm guessing it's hard to reach, since there are not many more awards left.

We'll beat them 100%, Formation has 28, some say 31. But there are a lot of awards coming.. it has double impact. It can win at music awards and movie awards. All the MTV awards are still coming and a lot of other small awards. We'll beat them 100% and I expect we'll end up with at least 35 Shallow awards

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
22 minutes ago, AloeV said:

hi this is off topic but can someone help me remember which KPOP star shared the Music to my Eyes song on his instagram? I know he's from a boy band.

I saw this is the chart discussion a few weeks back posted by either @mosterious or @franz i forgot :sweat: both were from the chart discussion thread

KPOP who? I think you're on the wrong forum :vegas::messga::huntyga:

17 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

There's 7 pending awards for Shallow, if it wins them all, it'll be at 33. Ps. This does not include the upcoming mtv awards, amas etc.

AlexanderMagno
5 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

There's 7 pending awards for Shallow, if it wins them all, it'll be at 33. Ps. This does not include the upcoming mtv awards, amas etc.

7? Can you name them?

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

That's what I meant, it'll also get a lot of other small awards because it's also good as a song. I think we'll end up with at least 35

Archived