💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande & Piers Morgan settle differences

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Piers previously had arguments with Ari & her mom on twitter. It's nice to see it is all settled now

#JusticeForBritney ♡

SarahYuko

Lovely to see people settle their differences. Nowadays, it's rare and almost unnatural. I hope this sets the precedent for some kinder times in the future, if at least for some attentive fans and onlookers. We can coexist without complete agreement on everything. I don't like Piers Morgan one bit, but maybe my judgement of his public persona alone is a little harsh.

He's shown that he's a very negative person, but it's nice to see two adults that don't see eye to eye actually have a productive conversation.

FlopSlurper
20 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Piers Morgan duckfacing was definitely something I thought I'd never see :icega:

or needed to see :poot:

StrawberryBlond

Ariana makes a good point about how face-to-face conversations are much kinder and gentler. Things always sound so much harsher when typed online. I think a lot of people, from all sides of the political debate, need to actually talk respectfully to one another and they'd be surprised at how much they have in common and can maybe now understand where the other is coming from. It's this us against them mentality that's doing us all in. Taking the time to get to know someone is an investment. They say that a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

But, on slight devil's advocate, Piers can be a bit two faced this way. He claims to hate celebrity culture and then revels in it, as shown here. And he can flip his view of someone in a second. He clearly likes being a media personality, for better or worse, as long as he's getting attention. But I will say one thing for him - I think he appreciates people who stand by what they say and aren't afraid to go up against someone who disagrees. He likes that tenacity and maybe appreciated Ariana having the guts to actually converse with him as opposed to just brushing him off like many would. I don't know if I'd say they were genuine friends now, it's all publicity. But good on Ariana for not just ignoring him and actually working out what the source of any disagreement was. We wouldn't all be having years long feuds if everyone actually focused on clearing the air.

Archived