💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Team Sonic Racing

OOPS22

Featured Posts

header.jpg?t=1541606702

Is anyone hyped for Team Sonic Racing as much as I am? I own a PS4 and am itching to play a racing game. Team Sonic Racing will be released on May 21st 2019 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows. 

The game features 12 player per race, 4 player split screen, and various offline/online race modes including Grand Prix Mode, Exhibition Mode, Time-Trial, and Team Adventure Mode. You can also customize your vehicle by altering the appearance and upgrading your vehicle stats.

DySv5eZWwAAEtvs.jpg:large

34pddz8.png

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

I’m excited but I seriously need to see more. I don’t know how to feel about it nor do I know whether to get it for PS4 or Switch

17 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I’m excited but I seriously need to see more. I don’t know how to feel about it nor do I know whether to get it for PS4 or Switch

I feel you. We've been without gameplay footage for months now. I'm really glad they confirmed new trailers and footage for SXSW because the game is being released in 3 months. They need to create buzz. :diane:

I'd recommend getting it on the PS4 though. 

Lextyr97
Just now, EDP said:

I feel you. We've been without gameplay footage for months now. I'm really glad they confirmed new trailers and footage for SXSW because the game is being released in 3 months. They need to create buzz. :diane:

I'd recommend getting it on the PS4 though. 

Okay just watch the 2 bottom videos you posted that I hadn’t seen. I’m hyped, the whole team mechanic actually looks fleshed out (for once in a Sonic game). I’m hyped. I’m only not sure whether to get it for PS4 vs Switch cause all my friends have a Switch

1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Okay just watch the 2 bottom videos you posted that I hadn’t seen. I’m hyped, the whole team mechanic actually looks fleshed out (for once in a Sonic game). I’m hyped. I’m only not sure whether to get it for PS4 vs Switch cause all my friends have a Switch

Right?! A lot of people are complaining that there's no "transformation" aspect like in Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, but I think the team mechanic is a game changer. 

New track info has been released! Here's music from Frozen Junkyard, as well as screenshots from the Hidden Volcano track. 

Lion Heart

This looks pretty cool. I might give this a try.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• 1 month later...
OOPS22

Customizable trailer + new gameplay! 

OOPS22

New trailer has got me HYPED! :selena:

WORLDofGAGA

Looks good but sad they got rid of the all stars from the previous ones, not sure if I prefer this or crash tag team racing tbh

@W0RLDofGAGA

OOPS22
1 hour ago, glagerfeld said:

im really excited , need to get my switch ASAP

It’ll be on PS4 and XBOX too, if you already have ether of those systems. 

29 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Looks good but sad they got rid of the all stars from the previous ones, not sure if I prefer this or crash tag team racing tbh

I plan on getting both. They’re both so different, and I’m a huge fan of racing games. I think I’m more excited for TSR though because the team mechanic is a game changer. 

WORLDofGAGA
7 hours ago, EDP said:

It’ll be on PS4 and XBOX too, if you already have ether of those systems. 

I plan on getting both. They’re both so different, and I’m a huge fan of racing games. I think I’m more excited for TSR though because the team mechanic is a game changer. 

I need to look more into the team mechanic, yeah I love racing games but there seems to be less of them recently than a few years ago, love Mario kart probably my favourite racer of all time 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived