💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

The Greatest Transformation of the Year Belongs to ...

Gagally

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

From a popular sexy actor to an acclaimed director, Bradley Cooper might be our generation's Clint Eastwood.

AJRocketMan

This guy has zero personality. I had never heard of him until the Silver Linings Playbook, although my parents and older sister knew of him from Alias and some comedy movies from the late 2000’s.

Oriane
22 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

This guy has zero personality. I had never heard of him until the Silver Linings Playbook

Are you saying there's a correlation between the two ? :oprah:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Glamourpuss
24 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

This guy has zero personality. I had never heard of him until the Silver Linings Playbook, although my parents and older sister knew of him from Alias and some comedy movies from the late 2000’s.

Are you kidding me? He's got loads of personality and Silver Linings Playbook made me a fan so... :huntyga:

Diamond heart99

How do you not love Phil from The Hangover?!!

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

AJRocketMan
26 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Are you saying there's a correlation between the two ? :oprah:

No. They were just two different statements. I don’t care as much about actors and film as I do about music and musicians. I never really thought much of Brad until ASIB, and I’ve seen his interviews for this era and previous eras and I just find him uninteresting.

pachinko
6 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

No. They were just two different statements. I don’t care as much about actors and film as I do about music and musicians. I never really though much of Brad until ASIB, and I’ve seen his interviews for this era and previous eras and I just find him uninteresting.

What kind of creature are you? :noparty:

JazzGa
56 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I actually agree lmao, or at least I would have agreed with you before this year! I thought B Cooper was just kinda a Chris Pratt style goofy jock because of his role in romcoms and Guardians of the Galaxy. ASIB certainly transformed my perception of him! 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

Also, BC deserves far more credit for the amount of work he put into becoming a convincing professional musician. It is bizarre to me that Rami Malek is getting all the acting applause for lip syncing and basically doing a 2 hour impression of a real person for Bohemian Rhapsody. Meanwhile Cooper actually sang AND played guitar plus he couldn't simply rely on researching a real person's mannerisms and copying them as Cooper's character was an invention. It is clear to me that Cooper's transformation was deeper, more thorough, and required more research and work than Malek's. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I actually agree lmao, or at least I would have agreed with you before this year! I thought B Cooper was just kinda a Chris Pratt style goofy jock because of his role in romcoms and Guardians of the Galaxy. ASIB certainly transformed my perception of him! 

OMG I forgot he was in that movie! I love Rocket Raccoon—it’s my favorite BC role he has done and he even looks like him! That was his most endearing and charismatic role in my opinion.

Archived