💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Enty Lawyer: LG Going to Rehab After Oscars

Antoni

Featured Posts

TL;DR - Los Angeles entertainment lawyer known for predicting what's really happening in Hollywood says that Gaga and Cristian broke up because of her heavy drug use (specifically pills) and that she will probably go to rehab after awards season. 

----------------------------------

Does anyone know Enty Lawyer, either on Twitter or his website or podcast? I never heard about him until someone sent me a private link to his podcast tonight, but he is an anonymous entertainment lawyer in Hollywood who is gaining attention for making celebrity predictions that turn out to be true. For example, he said Gaga and Carino were splitting before the Grammys even happened. I did not know about him then and haven't heard that episode of his secret podcast.

In an episode he posted less than an hour ago, he said that the reason LG and Carino split is because of her heavy drug use. He says that she is a hypochondriac who is always finding something new that's wrong with her, doctors give her pills, and she ends up abusing them. He goes on to say that (based on others he's seen this happen to in the industry), she will most likely go to rehab once awards season is over but that she needs a good three months, not the standard 30 days. Worst part: he says he's seen this exact pattern of drug abuse with actresses like Heather Locklear and thinks that Gaga will never find herself independent of drugs in one form or another. 

Again, I only gained access to this podcast today and it's not accessible just through searching your Podcasts app. I don't know if he's 100% certain of everything he says or not, but he's gotten enough attention in Hollywood that he was referenced on Riverdale tonight or whenever the last episode aired. I also know he exposed Jamie Lynn Spears' baby daddy's drug use days before TMZ did. He also predicted (and explained) Netflix cutting a bunch of shows and their tax evasion. He also insists Darren Criss is gay and that the only un-staged relationships Taylor Swift has had are the ones we never heard about. 

My name isn't Timmers

Taking this with a huge grain of salt. I don't get it, is he a psychic? :duck:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Helxig

After reading that statement more thoroughly it definitely sounds to me like a fake insider who makes educated guesses :laughga: 

Anyone can guess that a celebrity relationship will end. Then when news breaks that it has ended, he takes into account her chronic pain disorder, history of drug use, and 'crazy' persona and turns it into hypochondria and drug use. Then just puts a professional wounding twist on it and everyone believes it.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Weasel

Lol this is such bullshit. Rehab isn't something you plan when it casually fits your schedule. If she really needed rehab she'd be in it right now. 

Just now, Helxig said:

After reading that statement more thoroughly it definitely sounds to me like a fake insider who makes educated guesses :laughga: 

Anyone can guess that a celebrity relationship will end. Then when news breaks that it has ended, he takes into account her chronic pain disorder, history of drug use, and 'crazy' persona and turns it into hypochondria and drug use. Then just puts a professional wounding twist on it and everyone believes it.

This is what I'm holding on to. Not because I'd think differently of her if it were true, but because I can't stand to think of her going through all of that.

My name isn't Timmers

Lady Rah Rah

I really hope this isn't true. But with her being in chronic pain I'm sure she is dependent on some forms of medication but that doesn't mean she's an addict. Really not sure what to think.

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

LetsGetHigh

I'd only believe this if you told us the exact date he talked about Gaga and Christian dating. Grammys were February 10, when was that podcast youre talking about posted?

AJRocketMan

This is so sad. If this is true I hope she never overdoses. :ohno: That would be so tragic. I hope she doesn’t die because of drugs or suicide. 🥺

• Admin locked this topic

Archived