new music

P!nk - Walk Me Home

sarahb

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

Is this the lead? :wtfga: It sounds like a Beautiful Trauma reject. I was hoping we’d get a more rock husky sound this album like Missundaztood. 

AndiGaga
40 minutes ago, Oyster said:

I try so hard but I just can’t get into her music 

Same. She is great but i'm not able to build up a connection to her & her music

HookerOnAChurch

I like it! Very "Beautiful Trauma" style so, it's more than ok to me. I hope she will deliver other good music with strong social messages with Hurts 2B Human. 

ImpossiblePrincess

I Like It

25 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

It sounds like Nancy Mulligan, just slower

but this is **** unlike walk me home

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Versace

It's good not great like some of her previous lead singles but P!NK never puts out something and it sounding bad :heart:

She kinda plays it safe nowadays which I guess is better than being a try hard and following trendy sounds. 

Sandrology

This is actually great, lyrically a bit underwhelmed but this will show all the chartsters that it's possible to be a woman over 30 and have radio play your music...

She did THAT! :applause:

Proud of you mama

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Sandrology

@Andreu could you please stop with your subtile hatred against me and other users? This ain't the first sad reaction or shady comment from your side against me - It's not cute and I won't tolerate it no more! 

Andreu
2 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

@Andreu could you please stop with your subtile hatred against me and other users? This ain't the first sad reaction or shady comment from your side against me - It's not cute and I won't tolerate it no more! 

sis I don't have anything about you i just meant that it is SAD that it has to be proven that a woman can be played on the radio when he's older than 20 :deadbanana:

Archived