opinion

LG6 Era: CrazyGa or NormieGa?

jujubaruda

Which Ga u want for LG6 era?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. which bitch?

Featured Posts

Cloudbusting

I think EnigmaGa is a great way for us to see what she is doing next... I love the crazy game look just wish the looks would be a little more refined. But I think crazyGa is definitely coming back

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michael angelo

I think it'll be a mix. She's grown up now. I highly doubt that ''CrazyGa'' is coming back. 

Spoiler

unfortunately :messga:

we could belong together

Serial Chiller

Been a fan of Gaga for a decade and you still think you can frame her into ‘crazy’ or ‘normal’. Guess you think you know Lady Gaga. Well, she’s gonna remind you that you don’t. :whitney:

Suspiria
28 minutes ago, miguelxgaga said:

I think it'll be a mix. She's grown up now. I highly doubt that ''CrazyGa'' is coming back. 

Hide contents

unfortunately :messga:

I don't get what her age has to do with anything... why does being in her early 30s mean she can't be fun, provocative or creative anymore.

2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

it's gonna be normalga dressed as crazyga.

I think this perfectly sums up the possibility of a Crazyga returning. It's never going to be like in 2009-2013, imo.

If anything, we'd get something like Enigma which is Gaga trying to replicate the craziness everyone fell in love with in the first place.

I don't mind that though. I'll take it over another "normal" era.

If we can swap the term "CrazyGa" for "HighFashion/AvantGardeGa" then sign me tf up. I think she is past the gimmicks and "acts" and the last thing we want is her becoming an imitation of her younger self or selling out to keep her early golden years alive. A good example of her embracing her past vibe is the Coachella intro because a lot of fans say its reminiscent of TFM, and I agree, BUT it was totally new and fresh and only shared the dark vibe and was by no means a re-work of old visuals. The looks she turned in 2017 during the Joanne Era are what I hope to see more of. Her Superbowl. Coachella's visuals are snatching. The JWT looks (on stage and off) and the vibe has honestly made it my favourite tour thus far. Her live performance of The Cure was a little new for her visually as well but it was still utterly fabulous. I always think in the vein of Björk and how she has recently fully embraced avant garde fashion and style even more so than in her early years and has become an almost ethereal artist. I'd love to see how Gaga's approach would benefit her artistically. I want to see her become a full on artist because I feel her artistic direction is guided a lot these days, as a few others on this site have said.

But I also want to see her explore that 60s vibe/classic rock chic vibe she had when photographed leaving studios last year etc and to continue with her polished and almost regal appearance. After all, the latter is what she has gotten a lot of recent acclaim for.

I know I'm gonna get ripped apart since its a differing opinion but the whole Enigma-Ga character is a bit grating imo because it seems gimmicky and a bit immature. I live for the show's visuals and the approach she has taken but I dont want to see it out of Vegas, nor in the new album cycle(s).

11 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Well I’m assuming CrazyGa will be happening but I wouldn’t mind “NormieGa” if it’s still stunning

DT58rRyXUAMj-G2.jpg

469701A900000578-5109907-image-m-129_151

THIS

8 hours ago, FentyGa said:

it's gonna be normalga dressed as crazyga.

Damn...thos felt too real :messga:

This is exactly how i feel whemever Gaga dresses up all avant garde and weird now. It feels like it is forced and just doesnt click. I still like it though

2School4Cool

I honestly think some of her best fashion was from the Joanne era, but I don’t really want to classify LG6 as one or the other, I just want it to be it’s own thing. Whether it’s far left or far right or anywhere in the middle I’d be happy.

See The Best In Everyone

FentyGa
56 minutes ago, dit said:

Damn...thos felt too real :messga:

This is exactly how i feel whemever Gaga dresses up all avant garde and weird now. It feels like it is forced and just doesnt click. I still like it though

yeah. mostly because before, she was into it. she'd be crazyga walking to walmart, and she'd be crazyga on stage. I'm not saying she's doing anything wrong, before someone attacks me, I'm just saying that she isn't who she was, and that's okay. She's a person who likes to dress up every once in a while, now.

27monster27
14 hours ago, LavenderB said:

crazy but classy and glamorous, something like the AHS fashion
lady_gaga_gettyimages-139184195.jpg?itok
180045732.jpg
gaga-staircase-top.jpg
9324744_orig.jpg
Lady-Gaga-AMERICAN-HORROR-STORY-HOTEL.jp
-American-Horror-Story-Hotel-The-Countes
lady-gaga-fashion-2011-a-p.jpg2000?cb=20121225173833
b7fe4325-27cf-43c8-8cc5-2d25eef236a8-get
7.jpg