💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What’s Your Favorite Gaga Voice?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Does anyone like Gaga’s current speaking voice or do you prefer one of her past voices? Here’s a video of some history: 

Updated (2017-NOW):

ElectricKing

Favourite singing voice: that higher-pitched sexy sweet voice from The Cure but let's be honest - all of her voice types for each genre she adapts to are great

Favourite talking voice: The Monster Ball speeches/Jonathan Ross 2010 etc

I prefer her cold feminine clear voice over the recent rasp (which I also enjoy) or Dope/TIHTY vocals.

When it comes to her speaking voice, maybe ARTPOP era or the early ones

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Linus Gaga

I like her standard voice like when she sing So happy I could die and electric chapel. I like her voice back in 2008, i found that nowadays sometimes she use that voice too. She did that when she say "let's have some fun..."

Hit me a message and say hi !

Smother Em Eh

Speaking: TF Era’s husky voice and her ARTPOP Era voice.

Singing: Most of the BTW Album tbh. 

It summed up her voice well cuz it showcased her bubbly vocals on TF (on songs like BJ+AF, Electric Chapel) and her raspy voice (Bloody Mary, HML, and parts of EC and YNI) 

I love all of her speaking and singing voices tho! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

derpmonster

Her speaking voice changes interview to interview but I like the one that's most authentic, so Joanne on. She doesn't have to put on a fake feminine voice.

Singing: her amazingly resonant JWT voice that also appears in ASIB. It's simply fact that her singing is now the best that it has ever been. You may prefer older singing styles though, that's fine. Her head voice comes close. Also love the Dope/TIHTY voice (which is so controversial in this fan base for some inexplicable reason - it is so dramatic and powerful).

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Quartz

I love her Bloody Mary, dark opera rock and roll singing voice.

I love her drunk Venus interview baby-ish speaking voice the best.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Schizophonic

i like the way she talked during the ahs interview in that video and the joanne interview the most.

all of the the fame perfume interviews were horrible and i think thats what she meant when she said that she didnt felt like herself and was strange in a way she didnt liked herself.

when it comes to her singing, i think born this way album is my faveouritve.

Archived