💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Christian, We Hardly Knew Ye

Gagally

Featured Posts

I mean, really. Also - I am not technically-skilled, but i suggest someone go grab all the images off CC's IG cause I would bet he will delete the entire thing any minute now.

Watch As I Dive In

I mean, there is almost no record of him online before Gaga. There is no image anywhere of his ex-wife, many news outlets report (mistakenly, I believe) his first wife to be Brooke Baldwin, the CNN anchor. He is like a Stan with money who somehow worked his way into Gaga's heart. I could never figure out why he did not seem to have to go to work, why he could be with her everywhere she went.

Watch As I Dive In

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, Gagally said:

I mean, there is almost no record of him online before Gaga. There is no image anywhere of his ex-wife, many news outlets report (mistakenly, I believe) his first wife to be Brooke Baldwin, the CNN anchor. He is like a Stan with money who somehow worked his way into Gaga's heart. I could never figure out why he did not seem to have to go to work, why he could be with her everywhere she went.

He’s her agent that’s how they met :air: 

I have read many times here that he is not her agent. He is an agent at CAA, but not hers.

Watch As I Dive In

Whispering
10 minutes ago, Gagally said:

What? Lol Brooke Baldwin just got married for the first time. She doesn’t have children. 

Just now, Whispering said:

What? Lol Brooke Baldwin just got married for the first time. She doesn’t have children. 

Exactly! Thank you. I am infuriated when I read that she was married to him. Could only imagine how she feels. But still - has anyone ever seen a photo of Christian's ex-wife?

Watch As I Dive In

14 minutes ago, Gagally said:

He was married to a woman named Brooke Baldwin, but not the same Brooke from CNN. Christian's ex is not famous

Whispering
7 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Exactly! Thank you. I am infuriated when I read that she was married to him. Could only imagine how she feels. But still - has anyone ever seen a photo of Christian's ex-wife?

No, they weren’t celebrities. Plus, they are older, so they probably didn’t have pictures all over social media. I can’t find a picture of my parents or grandparents on the Internet. It doesn’t mean they don’t exist. 

SpookyKid
41 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

But the only person who needs to know him is Gaga, not her fans.

this :emma: some of you sound so entitled :rip: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

He is 50 and has many famous friends, business associates and clients. But, ok - let us imagine that Christian did not want his picture published, and never had an online presence before Gaga. One could understand how difficult it may have been to be close to perhaps the most photographed woman in the world.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived