Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think this is why they broke up

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Let's be honest,

I don't think Christian could stand this. But on the other hand, I hope Bradley's engagement survived this lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I really think Bradley will be very fine in his own relationship

Gaga / Christian wasn't just working, I don't think Bradley is the cause of the break-up

Head Empty

This is what fans want to believe. We don't know ANYTHING about Gaga's intimate private life. Stop reinforcing these fantasies.

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Maybe Xtian got jealous, but I lowkey cant blame him

I mean it was too much lol...

I wonder how Bradley's engagement managed to survive the entire ASIB season lol...

But Gaga is a different mentality. She sees him as a friend and loves him as such.

I'm blasting Shallow right now :giggle: I hope this loud music reaches Bradley and let him understand what is the best thing to do :legend:

Glamourpuss

I think Gaga's friendship with Bradley definitely played a part. I'm not talking romantically because I believe people can have soulmates that aren't romantic. But that perhaps it gave her an understanding of what love should be. She clearly has affections for Bradley and perhaps it made her realise she doesn't have those things in her relationship. 

Hope that makes sense. 

malazam
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

I mean it was too much lol...

I wonder how Bradley's engagement managed to survive the entire ASIB season lol...

They have a child! Irina’s been with him during other movies.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Just now, Chop said:

I'm blasting Shallow right now :giggle: I hope this loud music reaches Bradley and let him understand what is the best thing to do :legend:

You need to stop.

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I think Gaga's friendship with Bradley definitely played a part. I'm not talking romantically because I believe people can have soulmates that aren't romantic. But that perhaps it gave her an understanding of what love should be. She clearly has affections for Bradley and perhaps it made her realise she doesn't have those things in her relationship. 

Hope that makes sense. 

I totally agree with this.

Gaga and Bradley had way more chemistry (as friends) than Gaga and Christian as actual lovers. That relationship was bound to fail unfortunately.

Hopefully Gaga will find a better match/

Smother Em Eh

We have no idea why exactly they broke up. We don’t know Gaga personally in real life, so how would we do? What you said is just an assumption, nothing more. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

G U C C I

Bradley's relationship with with Irina has always rang hollow to me. NOTHING compared to the absolute charade that was Gaga and Christian tho. I will never be convinced that they were the real deal and that he wasn't just her obsessive/possessive older butler that she tolerated as a rebound because she was so upset over Taylor. I have thought this since the super bowl.

ryhanna

I feel like we shouldn't speculate on that lol. Yeah, they seem close but there is an infinite amount of reasons they might split. Maybe Gaga doesn't like avocados and Christian can't deal without a partner who shares his love for avocados. 

OP, I definitely think that had a HUGE part to play in the breakup. No man is that strong to withstand that lol.

But there was other stuff for sure. I know it shouldn’t matter, but the 17 year age gap was bound to have issues...he could’ve literally been her father & that always sat weirdly with me.

Archived