Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Hot 100: Ariana Grande is #1, #2 AND #3!

Stef

Featured Posts

7 Rings' reigns for a fourth week, 'Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored' debuts at No. 2 and 'Thank U, Next' rebounds to No. 3.

Ariana Grande becomes the first artist to hold the Nos. 1, 2 and 3 spots on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart simultaneously since The Beatles in 1964, as her new album Thank U, Next launches at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums tally.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno

Now this is a thread-worthy achievement.

Congrats Ariana. Doesn't matter if we live in a streaming era or any other situation, this is incredible.

rumours

Talent found dead in a ditch, after being licked by Ariana in a donut shop. 

Spoiler

She’s talented... but I can’t fathom why this album is getting all this attention. Good for her I guess 

wowwwwwwwww her success is insane rn.. the female drake truly. Drake is now the male Ariana lmao this is lowkey really crazy! not even 6 months ago would anyone have predicted this, most would have laughed

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, JFK said:

Pop music started to be low brow :air:

Pop music has always been like that tho? Ariana's music is not bad at all, just because it's not charged with 2010 basic synths and same as tired beat doesn't mean is not good? Ariana is not bringing anything innovative, but we should be thankful that she's making pop THAT genre again. It'll be easier fir the other pop girls to make a comeback now.

Archived