đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga's former tour manager: "She was not in it to make money!"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Economy
3 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

She also doesn't have to put out beauty line just to make money. Her reasons can be totally different.

Of course. I'm not saying she's doing it purely for money

I'm just saying the idea that it's to fund her projects and she doesn't care is kinda unlikely

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is something that you can see. The only commercial thing she did until now is her perfume and she made art even from that perfume.

bluemonkey
38 minutes ago, Florin said:

It is something that you can see. The only commercial thing she did until now is her perfume and she made art even from that perfume.

Omg don’t be serious, Fame wasn’t that great. It was a gimmick product but it’s still a celebrity fragrance, not even revolutionary like Sarah Jessica Parker’s scents like Stash. It’s candied syrup just like every other Britney’s or Katy Perry perfumes. If she had stuck to her original ideas like really going for the weird blood and semen thing then I probably would agree but ultimately they want to sell so the fragrance is like dessert version of what could have been interesting. I know some people love it but the fragrance community stated how disappointed they are that it’s bland for someone like Gaga. Hardly art. Maybe for the design but there’s so many perfumes with great bottles, it was a cash cow from the start. Nothing artistic about it.

I think we need to think outside the box when we look at Gaga.  Consider the possibility that Gaga might not be anything like what is normally expected of people.  What if she looks at life, money, fame, and people differently than 99.9 percent of the people.  What if one person we stan is so different from the norm that she actually does value people and art over money.  Perhaps helping others really is the most important thing in life for her.   From all she has said and done over the past 10 years, not just on a professional level but on a personal level, I believe all of this is true.  I think she should be looked at through a different lens than a lens that compares her actions with normal or expected behavior.  For example, if people normally do certain things for the profit motive, perhaps Gaga is the one-in-a-million who doesn't.  If people normally don't help other when it is too inconvenient or too costly, perhaps Gaga is the one-in-a-million who does.  If people normally don't spread and practice universal and unconditional kindness, love, acceptance, and positivity, perhaps Gaga is the one-in-a-million who does.

I live outside the space time continuum.

fede ARTPOP
On 2/21/2019 at 4:37 PM, bluemonkey said:

Omg don’t be serious, Fame wasn’t that great. It was a gimmick product but it’s still a celebrity fragrance, not even revolutionary like Sarah Jessica Parker’s scents like Stash. It’s candied syrup just like every other Britney’s or Katy Perry perfumes. If she had stuck to her original ideas like really going for the weird blood and semen thing then I probably would agree but ultimately they want to sell so the fragrance is like dessert version of what could have been interesting. I know some people love it but the fragrance community stated how disappointed they are that it’s bland for someone like Gaga. Hardly art. Maybe for the design but there’s so many perfumes with great bottles, it was a cash cow from the start. Nothing artistic about it.

Wasnt it the fist black liquid parfume? :huh:

and remember Fame broke records in sales so:applause:

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

fede ARTPOP

Of course she likes money, just see her lifestyle :gaysia: , my only concern about her is dont care of releasing the tours in DVD/Blu-ray, no BTWB, no artRave, and now no Joanne World Tour, even when they were supposed to come out, why would she forget those proyects? I thought she loved her fans. :noparty:   

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

Archived