• Last Reply
Pop Music

She could be recording the album at her home 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

oh there ain't no other way, LG6 it's on his way :giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Yeah she hasn't even been seen going to the studio but a 'new studio album is on the way' :messga:

She spent the last few months of 2017 on it and worked on it throughout last year.. 

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Yeah she hasn't even been seen going to the studio but a 'new studio album is on the way' :messga:

She literally has a studio in her house and that is where she was recording with BP and BN

ElectricKing
Just now, theahsfan said:

She spent the last few months of 2017 on it and worked on it throughout last year.. 

Wasn't that just brushing up ASIB before it's soundtrack release? Like when she said she had been in the studio making music after Joanne and released 'The Cure' - I'm pretty sure it was from the sessions of the 'Ally' pop songs recordings.

ElectricKing
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She literally has a studio in her house and that is where she was recording with BP and BN

I understand. But I personally haven't heard of any stable and concrete information about any producers/musicians working with her on anything and a pop record like Gaga's won't just be at her studio.

Who's BP and BN? 

Every single studio album she has released has been recorded around the US (primarily NY/Cali) or around the world. 

Ladey Gaygay
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

I understand. But I personally haven't heard of any stable and concrete information about any producers/musicians working with her on anything and a pop record like Gaga's won't just be at her studio.

Who's BP and BN? 

Every single studio album she has released has been recorded around the US (primarily NY/Cali) or around the world. 

Bloodpop and BoyzNoise

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Arcanum

I think she has been teasing us ever since summer.

I still haven't figured out the purpose for those wonderfully crafted triplets on her Insta in August. I mean those photoshoots alongside Nichola Formichetti reunion can't just be for Enigma or for general aesthetics purpose.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

PerfectGUY
13 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Wasn't that just brushing up ASIB before it's soundtrack release? Like when she said she had been in the studio making music after Joanne and released 'The Cure' - I'm pretty sure it was from the sessions of the 'Ally' pop songs recordings.

no I think he was referring to the Tour Bus sessions with DJWS. That was more in the Frankensteined period. DJWS and Gaga kept talking about recording on the Tour Bus, we even got pictures of it

• Admin changed the title to Hits Daily Double: LG6 well On Its Way
  • FATCAT locked this topic

Archived