💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga interacts with fans pre-Shallow Grammys 2019

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Credit to https://twitter.com/aldrinpaolo who somehow got tickets to rehersal and the live show itself. I met him at the Oscar Songwriter's event in LA and he offered me some exclusive footage he took during the Grammys a few days prior. He will be joining GGD soon, as he confessed to being a longtime lurker here! 

He and other fans called out to her pre-performance and she kicks up her heels and looks back at them from the mainstage: 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
13 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Nice thanks!

But lord why can't I watch a video without some fan screaming YAAAS GAGA YAAAAS at her? :ohwell:

Because not every fan is a hardcore archivist like myself.... who doesn't make a sound when recording....

I think also these fans are full of energy and enthusiasm and they just don't know what to do with themselves. So they call out to her even though she's too focused and busy to immediately reply or acknowledge at all. Remember also she hears all this stuff, the cheers, the cat calls, the repetition of her name constantly everywhere she goes and yet she remains focused.... The kids don't always understand they become part of the masses that can't stop saying her name. 

I've been guilty of it too in the past... though when I started recording for history I knew to not make a sound. 

Anyway this is a great angle and a glimpse of how Gaga is behind the scenes!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

dynamite
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Because not every fan is a hardcore archivist like myself.... who doesn't make a sound when recording....

I think also these fans are full of energy and enthusiasm and they just don't know what to do with themselves. So they call out to her even though she's too focused and busy to immediately reply or acknowledge at all. Remember also she hears all this stuff, the cheers, the cat calls, the repetition of her name constantly everywhere she goes and yet she remains focused.... The kids don't always understand they become part of the masses that can't stop saying her name. 

I've been guilty of it too in the past... though when I started recording for history I knew to not make a sound. 

Anyway this is a great angle and a glimpse of how Gaga is behind the scenes.

I was just talking about "YAAAAS GAGA YAAAS" - I have no issue with fans making a sound in general, it would be weird if they didn't. It's specifically that phrase that I find excessive and irritating. But then I find pop culture lingo annoying in general so. :vegas:

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I was just talking about "YAAAAS GAGA YAAAS" - I have no issue with fans making a sound in general, it would be weird if they didn't. It's specifically that phrase that I find excessive and irritating. But then I find pop culture lingo annoying in general so. :vegas:

Oh i see. Yes true, true. 

That's really cool, thanks! Cute to see Jonny Good's aggressive nodding when Alicia said "she's already won 3 Grammys tonight" :heart:

SharkmanthaC

Such a cool angle, I'm glad to finally see who she was trying to get to cheer more...it seemed like she was doing it backstage and I just couldn't make sense of it.  Also, we need this person to join ASAP.  Apparently he gets a lot of access to things most of us do not.

she/her/hers

That J

Even more than years before you can tell when she walks into the room that magic famous feel and glow enters as well!  

You can see the room change! That's a STAR.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived