đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Oscar Fashion Predictions : What Is Gaga Wearing?

mamo

Featured Posts

bluemonkey
8 minutes ago, Bigmac1162 said:

I like that blue gown she wore to the golden globes I think. Something like that. Very elegant 

I liked the feather one more, the blue one is a nice color but it felt redundant since it’s similar to the Cannes one and by same designer. I do agree she should wear something theatrical like those. 

WORLDofGAGA
49 minutes ago, mamo said:

I love her in Alaia too! Although I don't think she'll be wearing it since she wore Alaia back at the 2015 oscars. 

The black corset dress would be a moment, plus Gaga really suits black 

@W0RLDofGAGA

boyerased

I want Iris but that is unlikely. I thought it would be Hedi's Celine couture debut but then she wore Celine (although modified s/s 19 rtw) during the Oscars. Givenchy by Claire would be good but I want something more theatrical.

1 hour ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

The black corset dress would be a moment, plus Gaga really suits black 

I agree although she's worn something similar in the past and I don't think Gaga likes to repeat herself. I think we should expect something original yet classic. 

1 hour ago, Kimihiro said:

I want Iris but that is unlikely. I thought it would be Hedi's Celine couture debut but then she wore Celine (although modified s/s 19 rtw) during the Oscars. Givenchy by Claire would be good but I want something more theatrical.

Yep - that's why I chose Iris as my wildcard because Gaga rarely wears her. I think my money is on either custom Versace or Givenchy haute couture but Gaga is unpredictable so it could be anything!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

I'm really fascinated by this one so thank you so much for making it a topic! I think this is one of Gaga's most important fashion decisions of her career. Firstly, she won't go for anything crazy like she has done at the VMAs or Grammys in the past, it wouldn't fit the tone. She'll go for something elegant similar to the Golden globes (which was SUCH a good look btw), but something not too boring either. I hope it does have a little Gaga twist to whatever she wears though. 

Her first Oscars look with the red gloves not long after she'd got engaged was so iconic.

Either way i can't wait to see what she's decided to wear, remember she'll have been thinking about this dress for MONTHS! :popcorn:

3 hours ago, mamo said:

54.-Pantheon-Ad-Lucem-AW04-05-Alexander-

Honestly I NEED her to show up in this. It's so original LG5 feat. Intel :diane:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

On 2/18/2019 at 10:22 PM, ImMatt said:

I'm really fascinated by this one so thank you so much for making it a topic! I think this is one of Gaga's most important fashion decisions of her career. Firstly, she won't go for anything crazy like she has done at the VMAs or Grammys in the past, it wouldn't fit the tone. She'll go for something elegant similar to the Golden globes (which was SUCH a good look btw), but something not too boring either. I hope it does have a little Gaga twist to whatever she wears though. 

Her first Oscars look with the red gloves not long after she'd got engaged was so iconic.

Either way i can't wait to see what she's decided to wear, remember she'll have been thinking about this dress for MONTHS! :popcorn:

Thank you so much for this! I spent a while making this thread so I'm glad it didn't go unnoticed :) 

I 100% totally agree with everything you just said - this is definitely her most important red carpet yet. The oscars are like the God-tier of awards shows and red carpets. Plus she's nominated for two awards, one which she's the frontrunner to win so it needs to be a MAJOR iconic fashion moment that'll stand the test of time. Also it won't be 2009-2014 Crazy-Gaga but I still think she'll bring the high-fashion drama that she's known for. It's basically her brand. The Alaia Red-Gloves dress is a perfect example because it's so simple yet so effective - Gaga and her style team know what they're doing, we just have to sit back and trust them!

I honestly can't wait!!!!!

51 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Well at least you were right about her honoring a fashion icon who has passed away. 

honestly, I'm shook! 

I don't know how I guessed the tribute to Audrey Hepburn - call it a gut instinct?!

bluemonkey
On 2/24/2019 at 8:59 PM, mamo said:

honestly, I'm shook! 

I don't know how I guessed the tribute to Audrey Hepburn - call it a gut instinct?!

Oh I meant the gown, it’s Alexander McQueen and she was close to him. 

Archived