celeb

Queen and Adam @Oscars!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle

Adam Lambert is not Freddie Mercury and they are definitely not stealing Shallow's spotlight. If anything, there'll be a bunch of new 15 years girls saying "this is not the real queen!!!!"

Stephen

Aww this is so exciting I've wanted them to do the Super Bowl for so many years. It's bittersweet cuz this will most likely overshadow Gaga. And the queen movie is sure to win for Best Actor and probably other categories :neyde: meh. 

jaXXXon

I respect Queen, they are LEGENDS but if they end up having a three minute performance and they only give Shallow 90 seconds, I'm going to be so irritated :madge:

jaXXXon
Just now, Steve Nasty said:

Aww this is so exciting I've wanted them to do the Super Bowl for so many years. It's bittersweet cuz this will most likely overshadow Gaga. And the queen movie is sure to win for Best Actor and probably other categories :neyde: meh. 

Overshadow Shallow? The only way that would be possible is if Gaga didn't perform :huntyga:

People have seen Queen and Adam perform together many times, while Gaga and Bradley will be making their TV debut performance. I seriously doubt that will get overshadowed.

Stephen
Just now, jaXXXon said:

Overshadow Shallow? The only way that would be possible is if Gaga didn't perform :huntyga:

People have seen Queen and Adam perform together many times, while Gaga and Bradley will be making their TV debut performance. I seriously doubt that will get overshadowed.

I guess we'll see. Even with Adam, queen is legendary and tons of biased people will claim they were the highlight of the night even if Gaga is better. 

misunderstood

Monsters when see anything related to Maroon 5: giphy.gif

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

look, As much as i love Gaga.. Some of yall need to get cultured and respect what Queen Accomplished.. Just because its a movie that some thought was competing with ASIB.. There was no competition. Queen is legendary for a reason.. And they will always deserve what ever awards are thrown at them. Adam is lucky as hell to be able to step in those shoes no one will ever be able to fill.. The movie aside, Queen will always outlast any of our current musicians today.. The literally changed music, crossed boundaries created boundaries no one will ever be able to take down.. 

Archived