💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If you could pick all Drag Race winners?

Versace

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

1. Nina

2.Tyra (even though I hate her attitude she deserved her win)

3. Raja and Manila (Double Crowning Deserved)

4. Sharon Needles

5. Jinkx Monsoon 

6.Bianca Del Rio

7. Violet Chachki

8. Bob

AS1. Chad Michaels

AS2. Alaska

AS3. Shangela and Bendelacreme (Second Double Crowing)

AS4. Trinity if Manila got double crown in season 3.

luna’s advocate

I wouldn't change anything in the regular series. The winners are perfect. In All stars however, Shangela and Manila should've won. 

S1: Bebe
S2: Tyra
S3: Raja
S4: Sharon
S5: Jinkx
S6: Bianca
S7: Violet
S8: Bob
S9: Sasha (if the final lipsync was the determining factor, Shea)
S10: Aquaria (if the final lipsync was the determining factor, Cracker)

AS1: Chad or Raven
AS2: Alaska or Katya
AS3: Shangela
AS4 Manila

HelloBarbara

I’m not gonna change who was in top 3/4 so picking from them:

Bebe

Raven

Raja

Sharon

Chad

Jinkx

Bianca

Pearl

Bob

Alaska

Sasha

Shangela

Aquaria

Monique 

Hiiieee

PlanetChromatica

I do agree with most of the winners, the only ones I think were completely wrong were AS 3 & 4. However, I have put below all the winners different from what actually happened that I wanted to win and did very well but I can see why they didn't win.

S1: Nina Flowers

S8: Kim Chi

S10: Kameron Michaels

AS4: Manila Luzon

Anyone saying Miz Cracker is delusional cause she flopped on her season and is literally one of the unfuniest queens to ever step in the workroom

S1: Nina Flowers

S2: Tyra

S3: Raja

S4: Sharon

AS1: Chad

S5: Jinkx

S6: Bianca 

S7ï»ż: Violet

S8: Bob 

AS2: Alaska 

S9: Sasha 

ï»żÂ AS3: Bendela (Shangela If Ben still left)

S10: AquariaÂ ï»ż

ï»żÂ AS4: Manila

Not particularly my favourite queens, I just feel like these were the most obvious winners on their seasons

Drin Lon

S1 BeBe

S2 Raven

S3 Raja

s4 Sharon

AS1 Chad

S5 Jinkx

S6 Bianca

S7 Violet

S8 Bob

AS2 Alaska

S9 Sasha

AS3 Shangela

S10 Aquaria

AS4 Manila

:vegas:

Manila got eliminated so Trinity has the most wins. Trinity is my winner Idc.  

Saying Valentina is a joke :triggered:

The night sky tells all

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Anyone saying Miz Cracker is delusional cause she flopped on her season and is literally one of the unfuniest queens to ever step in the workroom

Flopped excuse?

She was top 5, she was sent home by the real flop of season 10, ms Kameron Michaels, just because of some legs in the air. 

There are queens that did not win but still made an impact and Miz Cracker will be one of them.

Luna Lovegood
24 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Flopped excuse?

She was top 5, she was sent home by the real flop of season 10, ms Kameron Michaels, just because of some legs in the air. 

There are queens that did not win but still made an impact and Miz Cracker will be one of them.

I think because people were looking forward for Miz Cracker on Drag Race and  hype her up because she’s Bob the Drag Queen daughter but when the season airs I feel like Miz Cracker is just ... there? The only thing that’s memorable about her was pickle dress and her infamous hair outfit :lolga:. In no way this is a hate post towards her. Just an opinion.

luna’s advocate

RAMROD
28 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Flopped excuse?

LBR she just coast to Top 5 :shrug:

At least she make herself busy with her Youtube review video though :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

latina twilight
3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Except that the OP is asking who would you pick, and not who you think deserve to win based on some criteria.

And she didn't flop. She's a fan favorite for a reason. If you don't like her, that's fine, no one asked you tho.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

1 hour ago, River Phoenix said:

I think because people were looking forward for Miz Cracker on Drag Race and  hype her up because she’s Bob the Drag Queen daughter but when the season airs I feel like Miz Cracker is just ... there? The only thing that’s memorable about her was pickle dress and her infamous hair outfit :lolga:. In no way this is a hate post towards her. Just an opinion.

I didn’t actually start watching Drag Race until season 10 so I didn’t know about the hype.

I can see why she lost (that last outfit :messga:), don’t get me wrong, but she is funny and has a great personality, imo she is a great entertainer.

Aquaria is beautiful and had the best looks by far, but I do not think she was the best entertainer. Still, I don’t mind her winning.

Archived