Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's start a religion based on Gaga

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

I feel like it 

I want like a religion based on Gaga , not worshipping her . but , like a religion based on the concept of Gaga

We do like activities like Streaming her songs .

Maybe if someone rich build the Church of Gaga in New York .

I don't have money to buy me stuff , but it would be great 

Call it Gagaism , we have our own logo . 

And just like the Christian art , we have our own art which is Gaga's music and photos 

Maybe have our own book ? but as a PDF full of gaga quotes and lyrics

And we have two tendencies "Thiest Gagaism'' and "Athiest Gagaism" , but both are happy together

the main focuses on Gagaism also is to share kindness

What do you think guys?

I'll be the first one in 

I am having my ARTPOP moment

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Enigmatic
1 minute ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Not a bad idea at all. I'd totally join this religion :ally:

well let's start it nn

The Enigmatic
Just now, Varys said:

giphy.gif

may the GaGods be with u and help you in the right way

Just now, Burqa Swag said:

may the GaGods be with u and help you in the right way

Im not the one who needs help :oops:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

The Enigmatic
Just now, Varys said:

Im not the one who needs help :oops:

and not me too :ohwell:

Didymus

Theist and atheist Gagaism :lmao: I love it.

Gagaism is a sh-t name though :chica: We should just identify as Little Monsters and organize ourselves with core beliefs and different interrelated sects included under that name (the worshippers of Joanne, Venus, Mary Jane Holland, etc.). Plus, alongside one huge church (the Electric Chapel in NYC of course) we should also have different worship stations/companies in different countries that are relevant to Gaga's career personas, like a Venus-themed chapel in Italy, a Donatella-themed tanning salon in Taipei, a gas station themed nightclub in Berlin for Scheisse, a MJH-themed weed store in Amsterdam, an Aura-themed burqa shop in Afghanistan, all with secluded dedicated prayer rooms slash bathhouses for members :ohwell: Let's conquer the world.

The Enigmatic
15 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Theist and atheist Gagaism :lmao: I love it.

Gagaism is a sh-t name though :chica: We should just identify as Little Monsters and organize ourselves with core beliefs and different interrelated sects included under that name (the worshippers of Joanne, Venus, Mary Jane Holland, etc.). Plus, alongside one huge church (the Electric Chapel in NYC of course) we should also have different worship stations/companies in different countries that are relevant to Gaga's career personas, like a Venus-themed chapel in Italy, a Donatella-themed tanning salon in Taipei, a gas station themed nightclub in Berlin for Scheisse, a MJH-themed weed store in Amsterdam, an Aura-themed burqa shop in Afghanistan, all with secluded dedicated prayer rooms slash bathhouses for members :ohwell: Let's conquer the world.

I thought about Stefanism 

But great idea tho

Archived