💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

An unpopular opinion about the "100 people" line

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Gaga is not that dumb ..i think She kept repeating that 100 people line because she knew it would be a meme and that could be a free publicity for her and for the movie..  Yes it hurts her image a little bit but i'm seeing that as a marketing genius .. 

Again SHE'S NOT THAT DUMB

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I think this and other similar things, hurt the movie campaing, out of all the things she could’ve said she chose to repeat this again and again, wich made the campaing weak and things could’ve gone different for the movie. Meme, funny, planned or not, this wasn’t that good of a move :derpga:

WildAmerican

Hope she realized that it made her seem ingenuine, and was a part of her losing the Globes and soon to be the Oscar

8 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Honestly, I think this and other similar things, hurt the movie campaing, out of all the things she could’ve said she chose to repeat this again and again, wich made the campaing weak and things could’ve gone different for the movie. Meme, funny, planned or not, this wasn’t that good of a move

Such thing as "campaing" prove to me that award shows is FAKE .. So i really don't care about her winning any award.  She did great for her first movie and that's what matter 

Just now, Anisko said:

Such thing as "campaing" prove to me that award shows is FAKE .. So i really don't care about her winning any award.  She did great for her first movie and that's what matter 

Wbk about award shows being fake, they just do whatever they want, just a popularity contest, i’m good with her winning BOS and just that, she was at least recognized for her work as an actress, she doesn’t cares that much about awards anyways. Stream Shallow :ally:

1 minute ago, Angelm said:

Wbk about award shows being fake, they just do whatever they want, just a popularity contest, i’m good with her winning BOS and just that, she was at least recognized for her work as an actress, she doesn’t cares that much about awards anyways. Stream Shallow :ally:

I don't think that it's true that gaga doesn't care about awards..  My problem with her is that after ARTPOP era she focused so much to be an egot winner..  She said she will do a Broadway as the next thing..  She clearly wants her Tony award 

DeleteMyAccount

I mean, Gaga is used to that though with her album promotion: "this is ARTPOP" "I'm my father's daughter" It's probably just natural at this point. haha

Kimblue

Unpopular opinion: that line was never funny and everyone repeats the same answers at those press junkets. The only reason why it blew up was because Gaga has desperate attention seeking twitter stans that made avideo viral. Rami doesn’t have twitter stans to make a video over his cringe quotes he repeatily says.

nodandsmile

No I don't think. Repeating the same things at every interview is something common among actors while they do press tours since they get asked the same questions over and over. But the others actors don't have fans who complain about that and make compilations for it to go viral!

5 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

No I don't think. Repeating the same things at every interview is something common among actors while they do press tours since they get asked the same questions over and over. But the others actors don't have fans who complain about that and make compilations for it to go viral!

Gaga was aware of the stan culture .. And she knew that her repeating the same line could become a meme .. And she's not the only artist to use meme as a publicity..  Drake ,Katy etc 

nodandsmile
8 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Unpopular opinion: that line was never funny and everyone repeats the same answers at those press junkets. The only reason why it blew up was because Gaga has desperate attention seeking twitter stans that made avideo viral. Rami doesn’t have twitter stans to make a video over his cringe quotes he repeatily says.

omg this is so true. When the rumours about her "break-up" started circulating, many of them making tweets about what she said about her past relationships with pictures of her crying or the time she got hurt during BTWB ... anything for RTs :saladga:

Archived