đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's own fans sabotage her like no one else can

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Gagaism
6 hours ago, JustAnother said:

Your icon is a picture of her chickens that she left to almost die in a fire and you’re mad at people for using a clip of her saying a line over and over. 

I can’t stop laughing, someone help me 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
14 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It's not our fault that Gaga used that line at literally every single press event and TV appearance leading up to ASIB's release :triggered: 

yes it is. NOBODY ON EARTH except for stans watch every single DA** interview. Nobody would have noticed if little monsters didn't spread the info. I mean C'MON. What Gaga did is standard in the industry. You repeat the same thing in interviews because its different people watching them everytime. Gaga didn't do anything abnormal except have fan base that obsessed over every interview.

androiduser

Gaga's own fans are sabotaging Gaga by acting crazy on twitter and instagram and constantly dragging others. The other fanbases do the same, but Gaga stands for kindness, so her fans are certainly doing her a disservice by acting like every other crazy fanbase.

PunkTheFunk
16 hours ago, Supersonic said:

The point is that Hollywood actors repeating the same sh*t over and over again is a super common thing, but her fans bitch-moaning and making fun of it put an unfair spotlight on Gaga. She did what everyone else was doing, but now she has a negative spotlight on her because she was made a public example of how "fake" Hollywood is.

2 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

yes it is. NOBODY ON EARTH except for stans watch every single DA** interview. Nobody would have noticed if little monsters didn't spread the info. I mean C'MON. What Gaga did is standard in the industry. You repeat the same thing in interviews because its different people watching them everytime. Gaga didn't do anything abnormal except have fan base that obsessed over every interview.

I have to disagree. Yes, actors repeat stories on the press circuit all the time -- like Glenn's "the Wife took 14 years to make", "my mother felt like she didn't achieve anything", etc. -- but they weave them into their dialogue to the point that it doesn't immediately strike you that they've said it before.

When Gaga repeated her "100 people" line it felt like a manufactured campaign slogan. Every time she started with "You know..." and then did a dramatic pause and pointed with her finger, "there can be 100 people in a room" it was like "oh dear, here we go again :laughga:". That's not her fault per se. It's just her particular way of speaking, plus her inexperience with promoting a movie, that may have come across to people as a bit fake.

Even if we didn't create a video compilation ourselves I'm almost certain that an outlet like Buzzfeed would have noticed and wrote an article about it.

13 hours ago, LilyLark said:

OT, but people giving Gaga **** about the chicken pisses me off.  Like if you've never had to evacuate (and they gave people so little time in certain parts of Malibu/Agoura Hills), don't judge.  Like my friend and her husband had less than half an hour to evacuate 3 horses, two dogs, three cats, and a ****ing parrot AND take photos, memories, money, clothes, etc. I'm pretty sure Gaga had to deal with evacuating numerous horses and her dogs.

As someone who also lives in an area that's been evacuated because of fires, I'd damn well leave the chickens, as sad as it might be, over risking my own life or that of my dog or not grabbing all my photos and precious family keepsakes. 

She had time to take pictures and post them on Instagram:icega:

It's odd how everybody found the videos funny until Gaga got dragged for it. Also, I don't think she cares, they made fun of her at the Globes and she enjoyed that. This whole situation is not that deep and you seriously need to get a life. 

Funny how y'all preach love and kindness and here you are, attacking a fan for creating a compilation of her interviews and accusing him of sabotaging her career. She said what she said and nobody but Gaga should take responsibility for that

chun li
18 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

Gaga's own fans sabotage her like no one else can

and you let your own inner saboteur make you post **** like this

5 hours ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

This, not sure why its so hard to understand, or what did people expect? For her to change the story every time?

And she has always done this for the same reason! Ever since the "im living between reality and fantasy" and the "im italian" fans have complained about the same stupid thing. the GP wont follow every goddamn interview!!!!!

Proof that the "fans" ****ed up is that Glenn Close HAS DONE THE EXACT SAME THING this season. Why didnt people meme her?

IF that video had something to do with her losing.... I hope you "fans" feel better about yourselves

Arcanum

Gaga has been spot on and relevant in the GP partially because of these lines. She seems funny and easy going and relatable. People love the fact that she is goofy and they are here for it in the long run. If this means a bunch of hypocrites in the academy will deprive her of a best actress oscar, it's fine with me. She won GP hearts and that's all she needs to get going. If she deserves it, she will be nominated again.

Get a life.:kiss:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Regina George
19 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Quick, someone go make a video compiling Rami Malek's cringeworthy Freddie Mercury lines. Or Glenn's "wife" bit and the stuff about her mother. :tony:

Sorry for this I still think you are amazinng person but I’m HUGE Queen fan and I literally watched every Rami interview and he doesn’t repeat anything that is THAT obvious. I think some monsters can’t accept that Rami did a beautiful job portraying Freddie and that he did better job than Bradley.. It’s much harder to do someone who is real person than to make someone based on a script and Rami was literally Freddie - I’d know because I probably watched every video of Freddie that exists on the internet. People on GGD need to be objective for once and not bring someone who did amazing job down ONLY because Bradley is losing his awards. 

GypsyBabe
28 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Sorry for this I still think you are amazinng person but I’m HUGE Queen fan and I literally watched every Rami interview and he doesn’t repeat anything that is THAT obvious. I think some monsters can’t accept that Rami did a beautiful job portraying Freddie and that he did better job than Bradley.. It’s much harder to do someone who is real person than to make someone based on a script and Rami was literally Freddie - I’d know because I probably watched every video of Freddie that exists on the internet. People on GGD need to be objective for once and not bring someone who did amazing job down ONLY because Bradley is losing his awards. 

My hate isn’t for him, I just thought the movie itself was bad. Honestly, if you go back and look at my posts since BR was released, I expected him to win best actor. I was not angry, shocked, or surprised that he was winning and believe that he did a great job. I do get pissed when people call Gaga performative, emotional, fake, and phony for repeating something on the press trail as THEY ALL do it. Why is Rami excused from this?  Gaga is disingenuous, but Rami is not? I’m just calling out the double standard, that’s all.

As a massive Queen fan and a massive film fan as well, I hated Bohemian Rhapsody. I kept my mouth shut about it’s inaccuracies and my issues with the film on here. I didn’t “bring the movie down” or “bring down Rami”... My thoughts were on the press trail. 

⚯͛

Archived