Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Attention All Monsters

Angelm

Featured Posts

Attention Monsters 

The time has begun, we need to stop being lazy, gays and girls, it’s time to wake up! Post this everywhere, stream it, do it and spread the voice. If you can, leave Shallow on loop when you go to sleep, at work, school, all day Etc. We want that #1! #ShallowStreamingParty

Shallow is the only song from the top 10 of iTunes WW longest #1 running songs that didn’t hit #1 on Billboard.

“I Will Always Love You” and “My Heart Will Go On” reached #1 on Billboard, Shallow is a the same level and it would be a sin if it doesn’t goes #1.

The GP is all here for it + The Oscars impact + Viral performance + News and headlines the following week + Us Monsters, uniting and streaming/buying the song all week long = #1 on Billboard Hot 100 or at least a re peak.

Shallow and this whole era is something we weren’t ready for, this is one of the highlights of Gaga’s career, so going #1 would be such a dream way to close this amazing and wonderful era, that not only gave us great songs, but gave Gaga some of her most important achievements, critical praise, recognition from her talent, coming from the GP, other artists, actors, fandoms etc.

If we unite, we can do it! Let’s make our mother proud. Spread the voice and STREAM IT!

DzmrQR2X4AAOgCs?format=jpg&name=large

Just now, Loopy said:

But Apple Muzak sucks! :( So I don't have it

Can we do that on Spotify too?

I'm serious and sorry, both

Yes! Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube and any other official streaming platform work!

ImpossiblePrincess

dont u have to be in america for it to count to billboard?

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

1 minute ago, Angelm said:

Yes! Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube and any other official streaming platform work!

You got it then! Loopy gonna make you sweat Shallow!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Just now, Franchesca said:

dont u have to be in america for it to count to billboard?

For charting on Billboard, Yes. But international streams and sales still add up for the song itself, Spotify global charts, WW iTunes and the song sales.

ImpossiblePrincess
Just now, Angelm said:

For charting on Billboard, Yes. But international streams and sales still add up for the song itself, Spotify global charts, WW iTunes and the song sales.

okay, my country has some taste we got shallow #1 for a couple weeks in the UK

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

14 minutes ago, Loopy said:

But Apple Muzak sucks! :( So I don't have it

Can we do that on Spotify too?

I'm serious and sorry, both

Apple Music streams count more than Spotify ones except if you have Spotify Premium. 

Tbh people should hop on the Apple Music 3 months free trial :poot:

1 minute ago, OBEY said:

Apple Music streams count more than Spotify ones except if you have Spotify Premium. 

Tbh people should hop on the Apple Music 3 months free trial :poot:

I do, Premium is the way to do it for the whole fam !

Ally Campana

Don’t forget to use VPN if you’re outside the US. We are aiming for Billboard Hot 100

Does it matter? Damage is done

ImTired
21 minutes ago, Angelm said:

All of them at the same time, tbh. :cryga:

Archived