💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New York Times: 20 Oscar Voter Spill Secrets

mpthecat

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, ArtyRoberto said:

It's disappointing and ridiculous that when Gaga is finally doing really well again, people still find something to complain about. Most of the backlash over the past 6 months have been caused by fans making "in" jokes that have become viral such as the 100 people in a room meme.

What Gaga is saying about Bradley IS valid, she has been trying to get into acting since 2013 but could only land cameo or very small roles. Bradley has been the only person to actually give her a lead role and believe she could do, so your moaning about her thanking him is your own problem. 

You are saying she should believe in herself more and be less emotional, well if it wasn't for people like you literally tearing everything she does to pieces, over analysing and saying its fake or too dramatic. This stuff is literally why she doesn't interact with us on any social media, not even her own website she created just for fans. Most of the fans are now vultures, loving her only when she does one thing right and then picking apart everything else she does, so don't lecture me on being dramatic or sensitive.

She has always been extra, emotional and thanks who she works with and giving credit were its due. If you see that as cringey and fake then it's literally doing against her message of accepting others for being different from you, just because the way she is and behaves is more dramatic or emotional than you would like does not mean she has to change her personality for you.

Yes do just that, blame me and fans who criticise Gaga for why she doesn’t interact with us or why she’s so emotional as if she doesn’t have her own issues to deal with. We’ve seen a glimpse of her emotional side on 5F2 and it has nothing to do with fans who criticise her. Instead of whining about our criticism grow some tough skin because I can bet you she’s done the same somewhere along the line during the last decade. 

If anything, many of us agree that it’s Gaga’s team constantly babying her and being yes men that isn’t good for her. She’s an incredible singer, songwriter, pianist, actress and philanthropist but she still has faults and fans can criticise their idol. If you think our criticism equals to unwarranted hate and trolling then you’re too immature to be on the internet. Learn the difference. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
35 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Yes do just that, blame me and fans who criticise Gaga for why she doesn’t interact with us or why she’s so emotional as if she doesn’t have her own issues to deal with. We’ve seen a glimpse of her emotional side on 5F2 and it has nothing to do with fans who criticise her. Instead of whining about our criticism grow some tough skin because I can bet you she’s done the same somewhere along the line during the last decade. 

If anything, many of us agree that it’s Gaga’s team constantly babying her and being yes men that isn’t good for her. She’s an incredible singer, songwriter, pianist, actress and philanthropist but she still has faults and fans can criticise their idol. If you think our criticism equals to unwarranted hate and trolling then you’re too immature to be on the internet. Learn the difference. 

I am sometimes an over sensitive person, I am not perfect, no one is and Gaga isn't either. I believe her reactions and speeches to be genuine (although obviously she has memorised what to say in case she wins) and I don't think her being emotional is a sign of weakness, it shows she is still passionate about her work.

I agree with you about her team being "Yes men", that's the impression I got from 5F2. However this might not be the complete truth, they didn't show us everything and we don't know what is happening behind the scenes now. I only reacted like this because this is a whole thread of people saying her reactions and speeches seemed disingenuous and over the top and I sincerely disagree and I am frustrated with the amount of negativity on this forum at the moment, especially towards Gaga.

Archived