💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma DVD!

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

Hello everyone!

I'm very happy and excited to announce my new project: Enigma - Live in Vegas. I'm going to be making video edits of every performance of Enigma, as I did with the Joanne World Tour. It took a while to start editing since there were no many good videos of the show but the time has come to start uploading my edits. My main goal with this project is trying that everyone can experience the show since it's not really easy to make it to Vegas for many of us and also I hope that people will fall in love with it because after working so much on it I've realised how AMAZING this show is and how wonderful Gaga is in it. 

Here's the trailer, I truly hope you guys enjoy it:

Thanks to all the people who took the time to record the show! :hug:

Teal Ambition

That was so cool wow :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I saw this in my subscription feed, I’m so excited!!!!! :pawsup:

GypsyBabe

Very awesome. I love it when fans put stuff like this together so everyone can get a feel for the show and not just rely on periscope. It also makes it accessible for those who are unable to attend due to money, travel, or family issues etc. 

Also Gaga doesn't generally release her tour DVD's ( :selena: ) for a variety of different reasons....so we can't as a fanbase rely on an official recording. Though I would be ecstatic if she were to do an official release of her residency (both Enigma and Jazz & Piano)...

Spoiler

Please give us footage Gags! :saira: Please give us a live album of the jazz show! :giveup:

So thank you for putting this together. :kiss:

⚯͛

Great idea, if you need some good qualities videos , feel free to take mine , i was front raw and I have few good ones , cant wait to see your work ...

ImpossiblePrincess

this is amazing, ty

Spoiler

BUT I have never been so bitter because I was just about to post mine....
weird coincidences!!
Can i post mine, is that ok with you?
we must have the same mind....

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

GagaSkeletonWay
2 hours ago, darkpaw said:

Wow this looks great! Can’t wait to see it! :pawsup:

3 hours ago, DCgaga said:

I saw this in my subscription feed, I’m so excited!!!!! :pawsup:

Thank you so much :heart:

If you ever need support or suggestions, feel free to ask us on here, we got all the time in the world if we’ve already made an account on here:ladyhaha:

GagaSkeletonWay
12 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Very awesome. I love it when fans put stuff like this together so everyone can get a feel for the show and not just rely on periscope. It also makes it accessible for those who are unable to attend due to money, travel, or family issues etc. 

Also Gaga doesn't generally release her tour DVD's ( :selena: ) for a variety of different reasons....so we can't as a fanbase rely on an official recording. Though I would be ecstatic if she were to do an official release of her residency (both Enigma and Jazz & Piano)...

Reveal hidden contents

Please give us footage Gags! :saira: Please give us a live album of the jazz show! :giveup:

So thank you for putting this together. :kiss:

Thank you for your words! I really enjoy doing this :hug:

Archived