💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Shallow... Why Is It Still Rising On Charts World Wide?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

The song has been out like 5 months now but...

- It's staying on top of WW iTunes close to its peak in points

- Re-peaking in some Countries

- Views On YouTube keep rising... This month has the highest views average yet and this last week the average has been over 3M views a day!

Over the last 24H Shallow has gotten 3.7M views even more than post Grammy's :O

Also even before the Grammys performance views were rising already into February

Why is Shallow still rising in activity when it's been out almost half a year???? :huh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing

Because it's such a fantastically written and well arranged song. It's on it's way to becoming a timeless classic.

Edit: also because of the promotion from the award shows, the Enigma performance with Bradley and Oscar buzz.

DonnieDarko

It's due to the movie's slayage, at least big part of Shallow's success is. The movie is still very much in the public eye, it's still in cinemas, out on digital platforms and on DVD/BR and it's getting promo like at the Grammys plus people just love the song (and the movie). 

1. Some cinemas in many countries are doing an Oscar nominees re-runs

2. The song is getting prizes all the time so it's pretty much always on the news

3. Grammy performance

4. The song is a masterpiece

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Economy
3 hours ago, PinkPop said:

Because it's such a fantastically written and well arranged song. It's on it's way to becoming a timeless classic.

Edit: also because of the promotion from the award shows, the Enigma performance with Bradley and Oscar buzz.

I feel like the enigma performance with Bradley would only have given it a short temporary boost at most :huh:

Also the views were already rising even before the Grammys performance...

I feel like maybe awards season might put it in some ppls minds sure but it's like it's kickstarting its own growth

Economy
Just now, Akiki said:

Cause it's the new despacito. Going for 1billion :huntyga:

Bish I looked into that video stats and it's still getting like 2.5M views a day (only like a few hundred thousand below shallow)

There's also other old videos like Roar that are not that far from 1M daily (over 800k many days)

I dunno how these old videos continue with so many views :air:

Its going beyond the movie, now its really gp eating it up

It has great radioplay in europe. Other day at Supermarket 5 people were humming to it

Doncho

Its a great song, people connected to it. Its also on Spotify "Today Top Hits" where it gets a lot of streams. And Youtube changed its algorithm some weeks ago and it benefited Shallow :huntyga: OH and award season of course, movie is still being talked about

also, I noticed yesterday at work that Shallow it's always poppin on youtube. even if you don't set your account. I listened to 365 and after it played Shallow and ARUTW. 

I had never been on that PC before. I found it strange, since we can't use youtube at work xD

Neight Shayde

The song structure isn't even normal. Bradley and Gaga each gets one verse, then the chorus starts, then a repeat of the chorus but this time in a grandiose manner for a nice finish. The chorus is just incredibly infectious that it really transcended the film and made its way into the mainstream music scene worldwide.

I just heard it on the radio today.... and the film stopped showing here 4 months ago.

Archived