💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Star Is Born Encore at AMC theatres (2h 27min long)

Grimpsy

Featured Posts

messybottom

I saw this a few weeks ago but didn't bother to post anything about it, but after seeing this on AMC's website... I'm sold. I can't wait to see what this is all about, and this will only help the box office scores. Hope this special edition comes to physical as well. Also, it better have the entire wedding scene with ITA, and an official single release of the song :fan:

mister max
4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Only 12 minutes longer though? :triggered:

Just enough for ITA?,WDYDT and Heal Me full scenes :fan:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

2 minutes ago, mister max said:

Just enough for ITA?,WDYDT and Heal Me full scenes :fan:

As if anybody cares for WDYDT in full :rip: We need the audience to like the movie, not hate it cause of bad music in it.

messybottom
3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

As if anybody cares for WDYDT in full :rip: We need the audience to like the movie, not hate it cause of bad music in it.

tea. If anything, this version should include INLA extended so we can see gaga belting that final chorus :legend:

voidfigure
39 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

w0B7utN1YEU.jpg

Damn, American censorship is really strict. Italian theathers didn't even give a NC-14 warning to ASIB 

messybottom
9 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Damn, American censorship is really strict. Italian theathers didn't even give a NC-14 warning to ASIB 

Everyone here in America is overly sensitive about everything. The sad truth :lmao:

On 2/17/2019 at 3:21 PM, SluttyHaus said:

Everyone here in America is overly sensitive about everything. The sad truth

over sensitive? oh boy, you don't know how these things work in Russia. Here in Russia ASIB was rated 18+ adults only, like it's a p*rn or something:ladyhaha: and all the swearing words were completely deleted. And this happening with every movie we get in theatres. Also sometimes if a movie contains some LGBTQ stuff, it can be deleted from the movie or even the whole movie never get in theatres. Luckily ASIB wasn't one of them. And you say America is over sensitive:ladyhaha:

messybottom
2 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

over sensitive? oh boy, you don't know how these things works in Russia. Here in Russia ASIB was rated 18+ adults only, like it's a p*rn or something:ladyhaha: and all the swearing words were completely deleted. And this happening with every movie we get in theatres. Also sometimes if a movie contains some LGBTQ stuff, it can be deleted from the movie or even the whole movie never get in theatres. Luckily ASIB wasn't one of them. And you say America is over sensitive:ladyhaha:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

numb the flame

Hopefully it has the full performance of Diggin My Grave And Is That Alright? If it’s released physically we can expect a release around late May/early June...

hopefully an extended collectors edition is released with a “deluxe” soundtrack (includes a second disc with demos, alt. versions, live versions etc)

Archived