💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Star Is Born Encore at AMC theatres (2h 27min long)

Grimpsy

Featured Posts

gypsy101
1 hour ago, voidfigure said:

Damn, American censorship is really strict. Italian theathers didn't even give a NC-14 warning to ASIB 

yeah here in america if there’s cursing more than i think like 2 words or something like that, it’s automatically an R. it’s stupid. and since in ASIB they say fu¢k probably a hundred times it was an easy R

also i doubt this is an extended cut, probably has one of those short docs afterward like in imax

1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

also i doubt this is an extended cut, probably has one of those short docs afterward like in imax

ASIB Encore was rated by the MPAA recently, why would they do that if the movie is the same? Some docs afterward doesn't count, because MPAA only rates the movies themself not a bonus stuff

Bigmac1162
3 hours ago, SluttyHaus said:

I saw this a few weeks ago but didn't bother to post anything about it, but after seeing this on AMC's website... I'm sold. I can't wait to see what this is all about, and this will only help the box office scores. Hope this special edition comes to physical as well. Also, it better have the entire wedding scene with ITA, and an official single release of the song :fan:

ok i just pulled the link up and in my area it says feb 28th. Will give me an excuse to see it in the theater.  I just purchased the movie via download and have been watching it constantly that way.  Can't wait to see extra footage.  Yeah!!!

Archived