💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just thoughts, correct?

Gagally

Featured Posts

How many times have people here wrote that Gaga knows exactly what she is doing at all times, that she is planned out and very methodical? Well, kids I do not think it is a coincidence the breakup occurred right before the Academy Awards. I am emboldened to write this since it is being written everywhere now. The world ships Ally and Jack, But in real life. I have looked at hundreds of video clips and photos as I know you all have. Gaga is aglow around Bradley. She is in. Deep. The only way she can tempt Bradley is to be single herself. This is what brought me here. I have been shamed and criticized. But photos and actions speak louder than my meager words.  

index.jpg7images.jpg5images.jpg156625pcn-gagacooper.jpgi6mages.jpg2index.jpg4images.jpg2images.jpg

The above is evidence. If there is evidence of the opposite, please post it here.

Watch As I Dive In

18 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Wasn't it confirmed that they didn't break up.

Correct 

My name isn't Timmers

Baby gurl I would of been gagging at this thread like two days ago since all the rumors were floating around with no official answer but it has been confirmed the good sis Ms GaGa and Carhino are still together luckily :hug: Let's celebrate that! :heart: 

GypsyBabe
23 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Wasn't it confirmed that they didn't break up.

I still don’t buy it. :oops:

⚯͛

3 minutes ago, dit said:

Baby gurl I would of been gagging at this thread like two days ago since all the rumors were floating around with no official answer but it has been confirmed the good sis Ms GaGa and Carhino are still together luckily :hug: Let's celebrate that! :heart: 

So. The photo with her almost nude with Winterstone posted online. That would be cool with her fiance? With any fiance? I guess I am living in a different world.

Watch As I Dive In

2 minutes ago, Gagally said:

So. The photo with her almost nude with Winterstone posted online. That would be cool with her fiance? With any fiance? I guess I am living in a different world.

Is Winterstone gay? If not then maybe it is a bit of a crossed line but idk...artists are different. Some don't view their bodies as being so sacred the same way we regular folks do. Artists are much more free with nudity. It may not be a big deal to them. But I'm not ruling out that there could be something going on though. You may be on to something. 

Zander

Why can't a man and a women be friends without it being assumed they must be in love? Sometimes we have friends or a group of people that bring out the best in us or sides we rarely show. The photos show that they enjoy each others company and make each other laugh, like friends do.  

That chemistry they exuded for each other during ASIB promo was evidently planned and turned up a notch, and it worked. It sold tickets. That's showbiz

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Gagally said:

Uhh, Gaga have been naked with many people, to McQueen, and even to Tony Bennett who is many years her senior, and let him painted her that way, she even got nude for that artsy video and art project with Marina and Robert Wilson, not even her dad mind that. Because it doesn't mean anything. Let alone someone who got Gaga's tattoo on his body, he clearly know how her life and profession are like after being together for awhile now.

I mean, hello, this is Gaga that we're talking about here, someone who rarely wear any pants, opting for panties instead, while walking in public as seen in many of her past pictures, and someone who casually getting topless in the middle of interview as seen on her 5F2 documentary!

Her being nude with her tattoo artist doesn't mean she got laid with him. Come on now!

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I was not suggesting that. But CC has essentially not left her side for months. Maybe because of her general conduct as outlined above. Where is he now?Perhaps he could not keep up the pace, had to return to his own responsibilities...or maybe they are just taking a break. But, I do not think so. Would be odd. Oh wait- this is Gaga. We shall see soon enough. But as the ASIB era is completing, I wanted a reason to gaze again at all those Gaga gaga for Bradley moments.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived