Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Shallow does NOT win the oscar

Lanadelduck

Featured Posts

Lanadelduck

Do we think it will truly be the worst meltdown in GGD HER-story?

TIHTY was a pretty bad meltdown. Gaga was robbed.  Do we think the Academy members felt terrible watching Gaga lose after seeing her slay the live performance on the Oscars that year?  TIHTY was so far ahead of its time.

WildAmerican

The meltdown would be indescribable. Truly catastrophic. But, there's no chance of that happening so that's good

SharkmanthaC

I might would actually meltdown if that were to happen.  And I'd have to seperate myself from here for a day. (And I have logged on everyday since joining.) :huntyga:

she/her/hers

GaGaAst

If it happens then all Oscar voters will be criminals. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Kimblue

I would have a meltdown of epic proportions and I don’t have meltdowns regarding Gaga. I’m having and Oscar party and I would have to kick everyone out.:huntyga:

I'm afraid it is still a remote possibility :( 

Just like another is that Gags scoops Lead from Glenn :) (I would actually settle for that!)

TIHTY losing was inevitable, it was just a song in a documentary with minimum impact. Shallow is literally the biggest movie song in recent history. It has won every single award (best original song) it was nominated for till now. Even Skyfall couldnt do that. Plus Kendrick and SZA are non existent to the Academy. They have been a no show this entire season. 

RAMROD

I will send dozens of rotten eggs to every single voting academy members :triggered:

It's symbolic, to just call they're trash :madge:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

15 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

TIHTY losing was inevitable, it was just a song in a documentary with minimum impact. Shallow is literally the biggest movie song in recent history. It has won every single award (best original song) it was nominated for till now. Even Skyfall couldnt do that. Plus Kendrick and SZA are non existent to the Academy. They have been a no show this entire season. 

Speaking of no shows, and I'll refrain from crashing this Shallow thread further, I wonder if The Favourite cast ensemble will finally show up at the Oscars? They've been avoiding the spotlight quite a bit i find during the season (I know about Olivia but still).

Bradley

Like I said in the other thread, the public will roast the Oscars if they do that. I mean Lady Gaga might lose an award, but the Academy will lose a ton of credibility if that happens.

Archived