💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

“Shallow” fits perfectly in this modern world

Kimmo

Featured Posts

When I first heard it I was like damn I love how Gaga sounds but this isn’t going anywhere... then GGD said...”this is in no way radio friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” “Gaga please go back to pop”...

giphy.gif

Fast forward a few months later to this present day and “Shallow” is now and epidemic that nobody can’t escape, skits, memes, parodies, covers, remixes, people dying to hear Gaga and Bradley singing it together.

original.gif

Bradley and Gaga at enigma singing “Shallow” was a ****ing MOMENT!! Even my mother in law who is 64 message me asking me if Bradley and Gaga sang Shallow together at my enigma show (Jan 31st :selena:

7D468F74F8CA11A5A9FAC5CDFC3DB8B195C3050D

Don’t forget that it still has a long way to go since it will still be eligible for Grammys 2020 :vegas: I wonder if it will be bigger than BR... 

original.gif

Hottie Detector

GagaExGaga

I'm shocked how well this song is received among my friends and everyone >_< 

Shallow did that.. at first i thought *meh* and now AaaaaaAaaaAaAaAAaaaaAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA IM OFF THE DEEP END

:oops:

ARTPOPSTER

It's so big, because it has a message that is relatable. Most songs now just talk about material things. Shallow addresses the fact that people are so unconnected and materialistic. 

gstring

I think it also because the bridge is catchy and has a gaga pop melodies in it.. Equals to when the beat drops in every edm mainstream songs i guess,:ladyhaha:

isn't evryone crave for that part? 

Little little

lost in limbo

I honestly love it's structure is so radio unfriendly yet the radio ate it up. A great paralel to Gaga's music in general: so radio unfriendly it became radio friendly.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

2School4Cool

I loved it from the start, and I expected it to be moderately successful, like PI. But I am so pleasantly surprised by its success. It just goes to show that when so many people are making cookie-cutter meaningless pop songs, the real, soulful, deep songs with raw talent will always shine through. 

See The Best In Everyone

jaXXXon

It won't be eligible for next year's Grammys though :huntyga: The same song can't be nominated twice. The whole ALBUM is eligible though.

Tell me something shallow, are you fitting in this modern world? :ally:

Shallow is doing great tho, everyone I know who has listened to it loved it. When I forced my brother to watch ASIB, he said it's the first song in a while to give him chills.

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Don’t forget that it still has a long way to go since it will still be eligible for Grammys 2020 :vegas: I wonder if it will be bigger than BR... 

it was already nominated this year tho  :rip:

OT: Tea!

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

46 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

I honestly love it's structure is so radio unfriendly yet the radio ate it up. A great parallel to Gaga's music in general: so radio unfriendly it became radio friendly.

only gaga could pull this off :flower:

Smother Em Eh

Yes I agree especially after what Gaga said on the red carpet at the Grammys. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived