💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj shades Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

Jelani's sister, aka Onika Maraj liked a tweet that implied Gaga's skin tone is the reason she does not receive backlash for her comments. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSTER

Gaga did receive backlash for many of her comments and things she did back in the day. Now, Gaga doesn’t say problematic things, unlike some. :trollga:

elijahfan

Maybe - just maybe - Gaga gets treated differently because she isn't a terrible person? :oops: People should watch their own behavior before blaming everything that happens to them on skin color, that's too easy.

Also, watching the video - there's absolutely nothing problematic with anything Gaga said, she's made her point clearly and respectfully. That's why there's no backlash. Meanwhile, Minaj comes across as bitter, desperate and shady 99% of the time she opens her mouth to talk about other artists she's compared to. Connect the dots, this isn't a race thing.

Bobbins
Just now, SKANK said:

It's a critic of the media, not of Gaga.

Sweetie, this isn't the first time Onika has mentioned Gaga to deflect from her own backlash. 

hijadeputa
Just now, Bobbins said:

Sweetie, this isn't the first time Onika has mentioned Gaga to deflect from her own backlash. 

this

Bobbins
Just now, elijahfan said:

Maybe - just maybe - Gaga gets treated differently because she isn't a terrible person? :oops: People should watch their own behavior before blaming everything that happens to them on skin color, that's too easy.

Exactly. I'm one of the first to call out racist white gays but in this situation Onika is completely in the wrong. Her ego and her awful character are the reason for why she receives so much backlash. 

4 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

Gaga did receive backlash for many of her comments back in the day. Now, Gaga doesn’t say problematic things, unlike some. :trollga:

But don't we all miss the Gaga that would drag Adam Levine and make the chainsmokers look like crap?:trollga:

Monsieur D

As I said a few days ago... Nicki really had a problem, it seems like she want to have a beef with every women in the industry.

ARTPOPSTER
Just now, Rafr88 said:

But don't we all miss the Gaga that would drag Adam Levine and make the chainsmokers look like crap?:trollga:

I mean yes :oops: but she’s better than that. 

Although I do miss the truth telling. :pray:

Archived