💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate: Rihanna-Number Ones

FentyGa

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

Would y'all be fine with me holding the ceremony this saturday? I think I've gotten all the reception I'll get, so it might be time.
If so, what time would be best? I wanna make sure it's suitable for everyone if possible. I'm from London so if y'all could mention what time zones you're from, that would be immensly helpful.
If you know anyone else who might wanna participate, this is your last chance to tag 'em!
-FentyGa:heart:

I'm UK too, anytime is fine with me 

:firega:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

Would y'all be fine with me holding the ceremony this saturday? I think I've gotten all the reception I'll get, so it might be time.
If so, what time would be best? I wanna make sure it's suitable for everyone if possible. I'm from London so if y'all could mention what time zones you're from, that would be immensly helpful.
If you know anyone else who might wanna participate, this is your last chance to tag 'em!

I'm from England too, so any time that is best for you :)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Davian
6 hours ago, FentyGa said:

Forgot to say this but I’m from the Netherlands, so just one hour difference with the UK:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

diamondheartxx

1.Umbrella (Feat. Jay-Z)
2.Love The Way You Lie (Eminem Featuring Rihanna)
3.Rude Boy
4.Diamonds
5.S&M Remix (Feat. Britney Spears)
6.Only Girl (In The World)
7. We Found Love (Feat. Calvin Harris).Only Girl (In The World)
9.Disturbia
10.Take a Bow
11. The Monster (Eminem Featuring Rihanna)
12. Work (Feat. Drake)
13. Live Yourn Life (T.I Featuring Rihanna)
14. SOS

All bops, so it's pretty hard. Mainly depends on my mood.

martiniglistens
9 hours ago, FentyGa said:

Awww Im going to be gone like all day. The later at night the better for me.

Im eastern time zone US, but do whatever is best for everyone!!

FentyGa

@martiniglistens @DiamondKing @Varys @KatieJudasGaga4 @Pink Tape @Andreu @Gimme More @RAMROD @Flawless @Gam @Smother Em Eh @gabrielflorin01 @jensentyy @GlitterandTeeth @EKai @NNES @PerfectCure @Widows Kiss @diamondheartxx @Davian

The megarate ceremony will take place tomorrow (Saturday, February 23rd 2019)  at 6pm GMT! Get your RiRi playlists ready and prepare to be surprised. Or not surprised at all. We’ll see:ohwell:

Archived