Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

So she was high as a kite

Siena

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

Over here in the Netherlands there is a distinctive difference between being high or being stoned.

High= Drugs like Xtc, Ketamine, etc.

Stoned: Hasj/Weed

Is being stoned or high considerd the same in the US?

I'd say stoned is the more intense word in America, but also primarily used for weed. I can be high and normal, but stoned is like wooaaaa I'm stoned lol. High applies to all drugs

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
30 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Terrible. Why is she smoking an hour before singing? 

Because she's a human who has struggled with addiction issues for at least a decade. I hate when people treat addicts this way. 

It all makes sense now- why her eyes looked like she was on something, yet she could hold it together. Her exaggerated movements, her demeanor in interviews.... yet I could not figure out how she could be so lucid.  I highly doubt that was a cigarette the way she dragged on it. Anyone who has smoked pot will tell you after watching that - it is a joint. Watch the way she hands it off and then yanks it back, inhaling one more in fully. Much more consistent with pot than tobacco. I am at peace now. Pot is legal, it is appropriate considering the environment, and dragging on a cigarette like that in a hurried fashion would not make any sense. I saw how much she smoked in 5F2, and I find that more disturbing than this on so many levels. You go girl!

Watch As I Dive In

SharkmanthaC
9 hours ago, XC1792 said:

She does, she’s been photographed / on video countless of times smoking. I think she’s more of a social smoker than a pack a day kinda girl.

8 hours ago, NewUsername said:

I wish she would stop smoking.
But as far as we know she has cut back a lot, right?

7 hours ago, HauntingHollow said:

I thought she quit smokin cigarettes :ally:

7 hours ago, Kimblue said:

Yeah it’s a cig. I wish she would stop. ☹️

I hope she doesn't do this often at least. I thought in an interview I had seen she says Stevie Wonder and Elton John told her to stop because she will ruin her voice.  This is my biggest concern.  I don't personally like people smoking, but it's their choice.  I just want her voice to last forever. :ohno:

she/her/hers

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE
17 hours ago, Andreu said:

268x0w.thumb.jpg.47f31269e5cfbb45a27482d

dont you like it?

16 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

Gracias por la recomendación :fan:

me encanta 

xoxo

Archived