Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Friends || Results Ceremony

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

What's the problem with Gunther? I love all the scenes he is in. 

I'll quote my comment on him:

"Hate this guy with a passion, he was always in the way of Ross and Rachel getting together." 

sorrynotsorry.mp3 :oops:

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

And thanks to this thread and @Phoebe Buffayfor hosting it (it was so much fun btw), I'm about to put Friends on for the millionth time. 

Does anybody else find that each time they watch it again they find something new to like/dislike in the characters. I used to hate Ross but I love him now and Chandler used to be my fave but now it's Rachel. Or just subtle nuances in the acting and body language that makes you sort of appreciate somebody more. Like Monica's mom for example, I only recently noticed the face she pulls when Phoebe sings Emma's birthday song. It's one of utter embarrassment and it's absolutely priceless. :sharon:

@ 3:04. 

Davian
33 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

And thanks to this thread and @Phoebe Buffayfor hosting it (it was so much fun btw), I'm about to put Friends on for the millionth time. 

Does anybody else find that each time they watch it again they find something new to like/dislike in the characters. I used to hate Ross but I love him now and Chandler used to be my fave but now it's Rachel. Or just subtle nuances in the acting and body language that makes you sort of appreciate somebody more. Like Monica's mom for example, I only recently noticed the face she pulls when Phoebe sings Emma's birthday song. It's one of utter embarrassment and it's absolutely priceless. :sharon:

@ 3:04. 

That book reading at the end:ladyhaha: This thread made me want to rewatch Friends again

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

#10 Carol Willick

Average: 5,95
Stans: Phoebe Buffay - 10
Haters: Glamourpuss - 1
Commentary:
SamanthaC - The way she tried to control Ross and keep him from Rachel just made me irritated. Although I guess she had valid reason. I do think she was a bit stuck up.

I don’t think this was my comments for Carol. At least they were meant to be for Emily. 

1 hour ago, Davian said:

F.R.I.E.N.D.S did that 15 years after the last episode aired:tony:

Now THAT'S what you call ICONIC, 4real this time:ally:

Imagine, we will be here 15 years from now still bonding over Gaga’s career. (Which she will still be winning at.) :firega:

This was fun! I wish I was here for the live ceremony! Thanks @Phoebe Buffay

And I’d also like to point out that I didn’t mess this one up and have the lowest score for every character. :awesome:

she/her/hers

Thank God Phoebe won, she's the best TV character ever created in history, not even joking :heart: A funny lovely caring free soul even if she had rough times in her life, she has no flaws

lost in limbo

I'm mostly okay with the results, and Phoebe deserved to win! One of my all-time fav characters and an icon

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Oh no (in Phoebe's voice), how could I miss this? 

I know Ross is hated, but I didn't think he could be so low in the rank!

Can't wait to read carefully all the comments :excited:

Didn’t vote cause I’m just a casual watcher and I don’t know enough to vouch for that, but, based in my little Friends knowledge, I’m glad Phoebe won and Ross is out of the top 6 where he belongs :vegas: Chandler is too high but I can live with that :vegas:

A Hybrid

I’m only not okay with Rachel being higher than Chandler and Monica, so glad Janice is higher than Joey though

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived