Friends || Results Ceremony

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

prepare for the next one y'all :vegas: it's a shocker :vegas: but tbh he got what he deserved :vegas:

I swear, if it's Ross:interestinga::icega:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

prepare for the next one y'all :vegas: it's a shocker :vegas: but tbh he got what he deserved :vegas:

NOOO Ross deserved at least top 6 :messga:

We're far from the Shallow now

Glamourpuss
Just now, FentyGa said:

how was she selfish?

The way she treated Ross. She told him I'm having a baby you're the father you can be involved if you want. But pretty much let him know it's hers and Susan's baby. The scenes where they don't let him be involved with choosing the baby name and the surname really annoy me. What about his rights as a father. And she always had a snarky tone that annoyed me. 

Davian
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

NOOO Ross deserved at least top 6 :messga:

Well actually he already is top 10...:huntyga: But he deserved top 5 for me:messga: Maybe even top 3 but after 6 it gets really hard

FentyGa
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

The way she treated Ross. She told him I'm having a baby you're the father you can be involved if you want. But pretty much let him know it's hers and Susan's baby. The scenes where they don't let him be involved with choosing the baby name and the surname really annoy me. What about his rights as a father. And she always had a snarky tone that annoyed me. 

yeah that's true
she was also a good friend to him, though

Lazz Monster
Just now, Davian said:

Well actually he already is top 10...:huntyga:

man I thought I was fast in editing it :huntyga:

We're far from the Shallow now

Phoebe Buffay

#09 Ross Geller

350?cb=20180424154547

Average: 6,41
Stans: Davian, Lazz Monster, Oriane - 10
Haters: FentyGa - 0
Commentary:
SamanthaC - I love Ross because he is Rachel’s lobster, but He has a long way to go to be my favorite.
Glamourpuss - He used to be my least fave but he's grown on me alot. He has some of the best comedy moments such as when he does his dinosaur impression and when he has to take a pill for his anger issues
Davian - Also very relatable. The way he talks about dinosaurs is me talking about Gaga or Pokémon tbh lol
Lazz Monster - Whenever I think of him, the battle for the apartment quiz comes on my mind, and it is one of the, if not the, best/funniest scenes on the show history, although you could argue it's not funny because of him. In spite of that, he is the most relatable character and that's why i like him so much, i always felt sorry for him when girls broke up with him.
Oriane - Justice for Ross ! I know he's going to have a low score. He's the most relatable. He's actually really interesting, I feel like I'm the only one who would be genuinely listening to him when he explains something completely random. :selena:
A Hybrid - I think Ross deserves a solid eight because he’s Ross. He’s underappreciated but that’s kinda his point. Ross is not there to be your favorite character, he’s there with the hot boiling tea to pour on your dreamer face.

Davian
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

man I thought I was fast in editing it :huntyga:

I'm refreshing this page every 2 secondes so...:huntyga: 

Spoiler

I see everything:stalkga:

Archived